Youve Be Warned

Woodaaa

Hi all

Came accross this the other day thought id post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BalLrSG-xIU

I think he has a few more warnings.

Moral of the story (only my opinion)

- Knowing someone only two months before you get married is too short

- If there is a good chance you will move back to the west best to move west before marriage to give them a chance to see if they like it and can adjust or even see if they like you are just the west. if its you great or just the west fair enough plenty more fish yes there will be heartache but your life wont be ruined

- Get to know their family what they expect of you and your fiance what you and your fiance expect of them

- and i suppose finally (most importantly) get to know your spouse what you both expect of each other and what are your goals and life style expectations

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly an all too common set of circumstances.

I think the guy should be admired for his honesty, he comes across as a regular guy, honest in what he was looking for and honest about the consequences.

Moreover, and this is to be admired, he tells his own story in a frank open way.

Who ever the guy is he has my best wishes in getting over this and moving on with his life.

According to another video he made she left him on 10 July 2004.

I wonder when this series of videos were made? He posted this one in August, looks like he has some issues with more than just his wife / exwife.

I think it is time to move on for his own health and well being.

There are literally thousands like him - thousands, and by the samer token - as far as the girl goes - thousands like her as well.

Nothing at all unusualy about whats happened there - except one thing - he has had the honesty to stand up and, as much as I think he was a fool to marry any girl before he had understood what was going on - especially a Thai girl - I take my hat off to for him his honesty.

I certainly would'nt have the courage to stand up on a public paltform like that and explain it all - in what sounded like a very honest and plausible account of what happened.

I wish him all the best - he'll certainly be a lot more circumspect after that experiance

Tim.

He has some issues to deal with, but I would also say that it seems to be a dysfunctional family.

Did he say where he met his wife ?

Yes - over the internet, dating website.

Could hardly watch, just like watching a car crash - all goes in slow motion with you shouting NO!!!

He ought to have some R&R in Soi Cowboy to get over it...

He has some issues to deal with, but I would also say that it seems to be a dysfunctional family.

Did he say where he met his wife ?

Yes - over the internet, dating website.

Could hardly watch, just like watching a car crash - all goes in slow motion with you shouting NO!!!

He ought to have some R&R in Soi Cowboy to get over it...

Well 225 quid a week, exwife got 75 quid a week maintenance. So I'm quite sure the poor lad is way skint now for a holiday to thailand. Perhaps Blackpool??? :o

Edited by britmaveric

he met her on the net.......knew her 2 months.........then married........<deleted>? :o

(I typed a load more but I wasnt heartless enough to post it!)

Well the lad is a bit of a muppet when it comes down to it. Needs 1000quid, so gets another credit card and takes a cash advance and gives it to the family. :D

Thats what happens when you think with your heart and not your head

Just how did he miss all the warning signs, you just had to watch half of the first video to realise what was coming - the red flags were flying high from about 4 minutes onwards - as somone said, its like watching a car crash in slow motion - you know whats coming.

Tim