It will only get better.

Joey J

Now where is perfect. But I will say this, we can all seat down sometimes and think bad of where we live, and of course people have genuine reasons to be worried. Especially when you go on tv and hear negative views, but there are many many people who are happy. I do not want to pass judgement on anyone and I mean that, but if you live in Thailand or would like to live here one day try to think of this, is this country a safe place for falangs? You bet you're life it is. No country wants to go backwards. And I do not want to offend anyone who thinks different. So im sorry in advance. When I say safe place I mean political.

"Political" is nearly meaningless for falangs, much like most of the corruption. It's the locals who suffer most from both. For people who don't work the main thing is not even the rule of law, it's just civil order and bog-standard law enforcement, and military government is probably superior to civil government in that regard.

Loads of troops on the street? Well, if I'm going for a late night walk bring it on laugh.png