Mature student Bachelors degree in Thailand

bolardo

How much?  What could you expect to pay elsewhere in Thailand?

There were two options:

- Sign up to study the course AND for the final exam (to receive the award of MA)

- Sign up to study the course, but do not register for the exam and receipt of the MA

Since the first option was about twice the price of the second option, and since I was studying 'for fun', not for career reasons, I signed up for the second option.

I seem to recall that the term fees for that second option were about 130,000 baht.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, simon43 said:

There were two options:

- Sign up to study the course AND for the final exam (to receive the award of MA)

- Sign up to study the course, but do not register for the exam and receipt of the MA

Since the first option was about twice the price of the second option, and since I was studying 'for fun', not for career reasons, I signed up for the second option.

I seem to recall that the term fees for that second option were about 130,000 baht.

That's reasonable, especially when one considers that it is quite a prestigious university.

• 3 months later...

For UK and EU the main thing about a degree is if it is accredited or not as this is what leads to professional recognition with bodies like the engineering council. If you obtain Professional recognition like C.Eng this is globally accepted and opens doors, non accredited degrees are not worth any more than A levels.

• Like 1