Quotes” problem when replying to TV posts

MiKT

If I am using my Samsung mobile phone (oldish Galaxy II, GT-N7100, Android version 4.4.2) and replying to an email alert on my Yahoo mail, when the TV app comes up and I attempt to reply to a post using the quotes function, the quotes function does not separate the various posts, and they all run into one-another. This does not happen when I am using a PC and it does not happen when I open the TV app directly from the phone.

As I had to find out the hard way, keying the return button before entering any text at least separates the text of the preceding message from my reply, but it still results in a post that can look like it’s just an extension of the preceding post, which apparently causes certain gentlemen (I use the word very loosely) to stamp their feet and pull their remaining hair out.

Since they will probably have very little left, it would be a kindness if one of our technical wizzes knows if this is a soluble problem with a zero cost fix. The plight of the grumpy near bald anti-quotes protesters does not move me to such altruistic lengths that I would pay even ½ a satang to fix this and I certainly intend to continue to use my phone to read and reply to posts.

Thanks in advance

miKT

Archived