Where, oh where?

bil2054

I have been taking 50 mg.Tramadol HCL for several years now, on an "as needed" basis. It works well for me. I have been needing to use it with increasing frequency, as my arthritis simply is not improving, no surprise there. Left hip, right knee, torn rotator in one shoulder, a couple of "bad" discs, peripheral neuropathy, and persistent sternotomy pain. Any one or two could be manageable, but the full orchestra is debilitating and causes insomnia. I also need to know where one can get insulin.... my recent experience of going to Kluaynamthai 2 Hospital and paying 1,600 bt for one vial of type "N" insulin was traumatic. smile.png
Does anybody know of a specific place or places where I can address these needs? Please? I keep reading about a "large pharmacy in town", or "the people's hospital, I don't recall the name but locals will know...". Every pharmacy I go to says "no" to both. Nobody knows what "the people's hospital is". Last trip I was getting by on Ultracet when I could find it and had brought enough insulin for my two month stay. This time I will be here for at least six months, and had no idea insulin would be so hard to come by, so I did not try to secure a six months supply.
Thank you.
Another member suggested reposting my plea for greater exposure. I am not usually an exhibitionist, but this is pretty important.wai2.gif

Good point, Allane. I should not have assumed that everybody would know Kluaynamthai 2 Hospital is in Bang Na, Bangkok..... I did not know until I followed the signs. thumbsup.gif
Yes, I am living in Udom Suk, near the BTS station.