Farang Food Goodies

millwall_fan

Myself and Mrs Millwall_fan will be visiting Chiang Mai tomorrow for a week and like to bring plenty of Farang food items back to Bangkok, where things are so much more difficult to find.

We will be visiting Sausage King for bacon, ham and pasties and Sausage Bob (Tower Bridge foods for bacon and gammon), We'll grab some Hapico Camembert from Rimping and I've just bee reading about a place called Chiang Mai smokehouse that looks worth a visit.

My question is: are there any other new kids on the Chiang Mai block as far as local Farang food producers are concerned? We left almost 2 1/2 years ago so anything that has come on stream since then would be of interest. Any thoughts Chiang Maiers?

I find plenty of places in Bangkok where I can find farang food.Probably many more places than in Chiangmai.Maybe you don't know where to go.

Yes I'd have to agree that of all the places in Thailand Bangkok would have the highest concentration of western food and grocery items in the Kingdom meaning you wouldn't bother carting stuff all the way from Chiang Mai.

To each his own.

Archived