Thai wife held over murder of Japanese man in Ang Thong

webfact

C'mon already!..another greedy witch with a stupid plan that probably came from some dumb soap opera she was watching fails again...I'm sure she will be happy behind bars now.

I don't recall ever seeing a Thai soap where an elderly foreigner was killed for monetary gain. Where do you guys come up with such ridiculousness?

It has nothing to do with being a foreigner...its the idea of killing for money...understand now?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From time to time the appalling lack of common sense and the total inability to think things through that is endemic in Thai culture does pay dividends.

Certainly makes the job of the Police easier.

On your last sentence......show us the evidence...I bet you cannot....its the mindset, you know

She was able to have him killed for 20k

Frightening.... :(

Not really life is cheap here..
20k is cheaper than a new smartphone thesedays... If that's the price of a murder... A lot of retired people should be more careful

Sad thing is this type of thing occurs everyday but are ruled suicides. It's so prevalent in Thailand that it's shocking she got caught.

The truly sad part is what it took to solve the crime by the nitwits in the RTP. The brother in law lived next store, blood trail to his house, he disappeared and then confessed. RTP literally just had to follow the blood, find the bloody weapon in the brother in laws house and question him until he gave up the wife, the next day.

C'mon already!..another greedy witch with a stupid plan that probably came from some dumb soap opera she was watching fails again...I'm sure she will be happy behind bars now.

I don't recall ever seeing a Thai soap where an elderly foreigner was killed for monetary gain. Where do you guys come up with such ridiculousness?

It has nothing to do with being a foreigner...its the idea of killing for money...understand now?

So you manage to leap to your lame conclusions based on that? Do you ever watch American movies/TV shows? Tons of "killing for money" going on. Are you ever right about anything?