Violent guys in dresses!

Woody1

In all the years I've been here, I've never seen anything like tonight!!!!!

Cocks in frocks just going absolutely crazy!!!

Has anyone else noticed a trend in the savage behavior (I don't mean just time of the month, or not been paid recently)? These people are out to have a row, and are quite capable of killing!!!

They must be pissed off after the THB100 fine.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody knows the tourists come to Pattaya for the girls so it makes sense that the criminal element disguises themselves as female to get close to their victims.

They often troll in packs, looking for unsuspecting holidaymakers to drug, mug, rob, assault for fun & profit.

Everybody knows the tourists come to Pattaya for the girls so it makes sense that the criminal element disguises themselves as female to get close to their victims.

They often troll in packs, looking for unsuspecting holidaymakers to drug, mug, rob, assault for fun & profit.

So many assumptions!

So many assumptions!

I don't think so.

Lets meet for a bike ride at 5AM tomorrow and we can watch the action along Beach Rd. and 2nd Rd.

Thats prime hunting time for these female impersonators.

Edited by RidgeRunner

So many assumptions!

I don't think so.

Lets meet for a bike ride at 5AM tomorrow and we can watch the action along Beach Rd. and 2nd Rd.

Thats prime hunting time for these female impersonators.

I'd rather not be picked up by the BiB for kerb crawling men in dresses at 5am (any day). PM if you fancy a beer though.

I'm glad this post has been taken (semi) seriously.

Thirteen years of wandering around this country, and I've never seen anything like that!

Luckily I'm Welsh, so I told them to stop throwing bloody pool cues at me!

Edited by Woody1

When I clicked on the title I seriously expected another post about The Farce in Brown or some of their Farang wannabe brothers-without-arms on another rampant looting spree on their non-violent victims.

And? My expectations were ... completely met, even if the story goes the other way round.

There are well known spots of potential violence and the clowns in brown are obviously (according to the OP) nowhere to be seen there, either to do their job, if necessary, or at least to be ready if a situation is about to escalate, e. g. pool cues thrown at people.

In this sense, unfortunately: Nothing to see here, I can move on, no need to revise my sad opinion.

Note: I'm absolutely aware, that the witnessed event(s) and place(s) in the OP is (are), hmm let's say, more than vaguely described, unfortunately.

- "... going absolutely crazy"...?

Doesn't need to be bad per se: Yes Baby, do it!

- "... savage behaviour"...?

Good Baby, but you can do better!

- "... capable of killing"...?

Yessss, finally there, thank you!!

- "... throwing bloody pool cues at me"...?

Ok, here I pass, you can keep this bitch!

It's been really quite , no customers , they have no money and getting aggressive because of that.

Real females with brain are dropping prices and more sweet, ones without a brain are even more rude and useless.

What do you expect from laziest and lowest

I agree they can be very scary and threatening. I have been to known to cross the street to avoid their attentions. But I think it's important to understand that criminally acting Pattaya transgender sex workers do not represent every transgender person in the world, or in Thailand either.

Also of course CISGENDER sex workers (male or female) are also sometimes violent and sometimes thieves.

I also have noticed an intensity lately in the hostile vibes from the so called violent guys in dresses. Logically it makes sense related to the combination of a decline in the kind of sex tourists who might actually be interested in their services (aside from the thievery) and low season in general.

Edited by Jingthing

Meanwhile in Pattaya on EVERY street, EVERY corner, EVERY bar or disco or any other establishment that caters to Farangs or sexpats, genetic women take money from men. How soon the intolerant morons of TV forget.

You people are really dumb.

I agree they can be very scary and threatening. I have been to known to cross the street to avoid their attentions. But I think it's important to understand that criminally acting Pattaya transgender sex workers do not represent every transgender person in the world, or in Thailand either.

Also of course CISGENDER sex workers (male or female) are also sometimes violent and sometimes thieves.

I also have noticed an intensity lately in the hostile vibes from the so called violent guys in dresses. Logically it makes sense related to the combination of a decline in the kind of sex tourists who might actually be interested in their services (aside from the thievery) and low season in general.

There are some excellent ladyboys around.

Hundreds of talented ones working in the world famous ladyboy shows around town and many staffed all over the place not causing any grief to anybody.

The criminal types should be spanked extra hard for impersonating a woman while committing a crime, then driven to the edge of town and ordered to hit the road or else.

Think the problem is the same as most businesses ( no customers )

We have more and more of these Blokes ( lady boys ) coming to pattaya.

and fewer and fewer tourists looking for this kind of service.

but the small difference is, these Blokes ( lady boys are getting more nasty and aggressive buy the month

if they don't get what they want. bah.gif

Time has come to get these Blokes ( lady boys ) that are not working in a bar,

Off the streets. 1zgarz5.gif

Without the customer (sexpat, tourist, john whatever you want to call them) there would be no "working" boys and or girls. I know that explanation of fact doesnt figure into your bigoted and childish ideas but, its the truth.

there would still be the pickpocketers and for better or worse the majority of them are ladyboys

Without the customer (sexpat, tourist, john whatever you want to call them) there would be no "working" boys and or girls. I know that explanation of fact doesnt figure into your bigoted and childish ideas but, its the truth.

So that would put your boyfriend out of work then. giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

You see insults are just cheap shots. also its a two way street,

Have a nice day wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

there would still be the pickpocketers and for better or worse the majority of them are ladyboys

Prove that statement....back it up with facts otherwise BS