Pantip Plaza, Tukcom

roccco

I'm looking for an email address for someone in Pantip Plaza, Bangkok, or the Tukcom center in Pattaya Beach that sells cheap and reliable computer software.

Why need an e-mail adress.Just walk in pantip or Tukcom and you find all you need.About reliability,mostly they are ok but the vendor will also not know before he get some complaints and normally they will fix it then.

I'm looking for an email address for someone in Pantip Plaza, Bangkok, or the Tukcom center in Pattaya Beach that sells cheap and reliable computer software.

Why need an e-mail adress.Just walk in pantip or Tukcom and you find all you need.About reliability,mostly they are ok but the vendor will also not know before he get some complaints and normally they will fix it then.

Forgot to mention I live in the U.S.

Visited Pattaya about four years ago and loved it. I dont care if its a street vender's email address, or if someone is willing to make a little money by going to the store for me and sending me the cd's that would be ok too.

Forgot to mention I live in the U.S.

Visited Pattaya about four years ago and loved it. I dont care if its a street vender's email address, or if someone is willing to make a little money by going to the store for me and sending me the cd's that would be ok too.

You cannot ship counterfeit cd's to the u.s.a.

.......Forgot to mention I live in the U.S........

roccco - haven't you heard, Customs Officers in both the US and UK now have dogs to sniff out counterfit CD's and DVD's.

(You might just end up with a free trip to Thailand and a long holiday in one of their "Graybar Hotels" :o )

waldwolf

There is also a Tukcom in Sri Racha.

Before you get to the fleshpots of Pattaya. :o

If your looking for full version "on the cheap" and in the US, download the trial version.

PM me for details of how to obtain the serial keys.

Note that said sites and all similar will try to drop numerous shit on your machine but not really an issue if you have Nortons, Mcafree etc.........

I have loads of friends in Europe always looking out for software - what we tend to do is use Gmail as has 2GB storage and send as an attachment, with key gens etc...

There is also a Tukcom in Sri Racha.

Before you get to the fleshpots of Pattaya. :o

If your looking for full version "on the cheap" and in the US, download the trial version and get a serial key, crackspider.net or astalavista.com "asta" redirects u to other sites, no need for downloading exe files to get "key codes" as all text based and you can get a serial for pretty much everything- that said these sites and all similar will try to drop numerous shit on your machine but not really an issue if you have Nortons, Mcafree etc.........

I have loads of friends in Europe always looking out for software - what we tend to do is use Gmail as has 2GB storage and send as an attachment, with key gens etc...

************the best i ever found and no spyware or other shit

Link deleted

Astral