ED Visa coming to an end... need suggestions

Hi all,

My 1 year ED visa is coming to an end this Sunday and i was wondering if it would be possible for me to go out by bus to Vientiane and obtain a 3 months tourist visa from there? I plan on getting my second ED visa in around 3-4 months but now i can't afford it. What option do i have?

Thanks

Thanks you Joe.

Is there a better place to do it between Cambodia - Laos? Or both are the same?

Also what is the difference between a single and 2 entry? And what are the cost? (i guess from past experience a single is valid 90 days and is 1,900 baths?)

Thanks

Thanks you Joe.

Also what is the difference between a single and 2 entry? And what are the cost? (i guess from past experience a single is valid 90 days and is 1,900 baths?)

Thanks

2 entry tourist visas are not issued in Cambodia.

Cost of a tourist visa is 1000 Bht per entry.

A 2 entry visa allows 2 entries to Thailand each entry giving 60 days which can be extended by 30 days at an immigration office.

After 60+30 days you must leave, enter another country and then return to activate the 2nd entry.

Both entries must be made before the "enter before" date clearly marked on the visa.

Edited by oncearugge

Thanks you Joe.

Thanks

A 2 entry visa allows 2 entries to Thailand each entry giving 60 days which can be extended by 30 days at an immigration office.

After 60+30 days you must leave, enter another country and then return to activate the 2nd entry.

Both entries must be made before the "enter before" date clearly marked on the visa.

Thanks for making it clearer for me to understand.

So it's basically 90 days for each entry so this would be approximatively 6 months for the 2 entry visa, right?

What is the cost of 30 days extension after each 60 days?

Thanks

Thanks you Joe.

Thanks

Thanks for making it clearer for me to understand.

So it's basically 90 days for each entry so this would be approximatively 6 months for the 2 entry visa, right?

What is the cost of 30 days extension after each 60 days?

Thanks

1900 Bht

• Like 1