Uk Company Wanting To Do Biz In Los

Can someone please tell me if it's possible for a foriegn owned business to explore joint ventures and business opportunities in Thailand without the need for a Thai company formation including, work permits, registrations ect ?

There would be a need for regular business trips but no permanent presence would be required.

Due to recent political and immigration developments, what is the current lay of the land ?

Thank you

Mike

Can someone please tell me if it's possible for a foriegn owned business to explore joint ventures and business opportunities in Thailand without the need for a Thai company formation including, work permits, registrations ect ?

There would be a need for regular business trips but no permanent presence would be required.

Due to recent political and immigration developments, what is the current lay of the land ?

Thank you

Mike

This is allowed...

for a foriegn owned business to explore joint ventures and business opportunities in Thailand without the need for a Thai company formation including, work permits, registrations ect

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thank you

Mike

This is allowed...

for a foriegn owned business to explore joint ventures and business opportunities in Thailand without the need for a Thai company formation including, work permits, registrations ect

What if the UK based company, as a result of business meetings found there were deals that needed concluded ? needed to recieve payment for services rendered ?

Bearing in mind there would not be a requirement for a permanent presence in Thailand, would this be satisfactory to Thai authorities, or at this stage, would there then become a need for Thai company registration ?

There must be thousands of Non Thai business's that are involved in international trade in one form or another, there must be some alternative arrangements ?

I hope you can advise.

Thank you.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com