Arrest warrants issued for 33 Phuket rioters, more expected today

rooster59

Arrest warrants issued for 33 Phuket rioters, more expected today

1445313400_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: 33 arrest warrants have now been issued for suspects believed to have taken part in the Thalang riots on October 10, with a further 13 expected to be issued today (Oct 20).

In a telephone interview with The Phuket News following a private meeting held with officers in charge of the riot investigation, Region 8 Police Commander, Pol Lt General Tesa Siriwato, gave an update on the progress being made in the investigation.

He said that police had clear evidence from photos, video and CCTV footage of who the suspects are and that they we will continue to request arrest warrants until all suspects have been caught.

“So far we have warrants for 33 suspects. However, after yesterday’s meeting I can say that today we will request the court issues warrants for 13 more suspects. After that we will request warrants for those who instigated the riot.”

At yesterday’s meeting, held by Vice Governor Chokdee Armornwat and attended by police officers, city defense officers, law officials, Provincial Heath officials, and representatives from both of the victim’s families, the main topic of discussion was progress in the Thalang riot investigation.

- See more at: http://www.thephuketnews.com/arrest-warrants-issued-for-33-phuket-rioters-more-expected-today-54614.php#sthash.MPCNCVOy.dpuf

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-10-20

Where are the arrest warrants for the police officers that committed murder

Not worry the people see all and election time will cure all

What are you talking about? What murder? Running from police and then crashing their motorbike is now murder? What election? The police aren't elected, neither is the governor and they never have been.

What are you talking about? What murder? Running from police and then crashing their motorbike is now murder? What election? The police aren't elected, neither is the governor and they never have been.

During a high speed pursuit of clearly scared kids on a small scooter going full throttle

A police officer on another bike tries to kick them off at high speed and fails... That is in itself a attempt to cause very serious injury. Followed by a charging truck with agreesive intentions

Are you aware of international laws with high speed pursuits ?

Did these kids kill anyone

The police had the reg numbers and the saw the pair. The cgase should have been canceled immediately knowing the chances of death

You have not much common sense and I do not care for you

During a high speed pursuit of clearly scared kids on a small scooter going full throttle

A police officer on another bike tries to kick them off at high speed and fails... That is in itself a attempt to cause very serious injury. Followed by a charging truck with agreesive intentions

Are you aware of international laws with high speed pursuits ?

Did these kids kill anyone

The police had the reg numbers and the saw the pair. The cgase should have been canceled immediately knowing the chances of death

You have not much common sense and I do not care for you

They were suspected meth dealers. If they had nothing to hide, why did they run? To ditch the drugs? Do you think international law applies in Thailand? I guess you haven't lived here long, if you even do. And I really could care less that you don't care for me! Especially when all I asked is how running from the police and crashing is somehow murder and what would change about the police with an election… Brilliant!

Edited by Jimi007