Norwegian 'stuck in the mud' couple's return to Krabi wins local admiration

webfact

where are the Thai bashers? come on out the wood work already!

What is your problem?

what on earth made you think I have a problem? or did I hit your sweet spot?

No you didn't.

You have a real problem.

You see a story like this where everyone involved has genuinely proven themselves to be a decent right minded person and use it to push your paranoid agenda that any comment not loving Thailand is "Thai bashing".

Pathetic.

keep your hair on, you might do yourself a heat attack, we certainly don't want that!
As for Khun Chad, he's not just a decent Thai bloke but an extraordinary hero in my book, can't say that about farangs who bitches just about everything and anything in Thailand that you seem keen to protect, my TGF calls these kind "farang keenok" (not 100% sure of its meaning) she said they flock to this country feeds in the kitchen and take a dump on the roof. That's deep and funny. But hey, no worries, you can call us paranoid and pathetic and I encourage you to continue to express your thoughts and exercise your rights. Just a word of advise, switch your PC off and get out more.

Keep my hair on and avoid a heat attack? I think that less hair might actually be better for that.

Your post with its less than withering rally call against the "Thai bashers" (often used by those who can't face the reality of something or other done here, often followed by "it happens everywhere...") was unnecessary and uncalled for. It has no relevance to this story.

There are morons out there who do try to turn feel good or positive stories into something negative, true. However those who automatically try to turn the same story into something connected to their wannabe/if you don't like it leave/Thais cannot be criticised agenda are no better.

It's a good story, we should all try to leave it at that.

As for getting out more, well as I've just got back from helping build a house as part of "habitat for humanity, Thailand", you know I think I'll just enjoy the rest of my holiday at home and catch up on stuff.

Thanks for the advice though.

Edited by Bluespunk

Keep my hair on and avoid a heat attack? I think that less hair might actually be better for that.

Your post with its less than withering rally call against the "Thai bashers" (often used by those who can't face the reality of something or other done here, often followed by "it happens everywhere...") was unnecessary and uncalled for. It has no relevance to this story.

There are morons out there who do try to turn feel good or positive stories into something negative, true. However those who automatically try to turn the same story into something connected to their wannabe/if you don't like it leave/Thais cannot be criticised agenda are no better.

It's a good story, we should all try to leave it at that.

As for getting out more, well as I've just got back from helping build a house as part of "habitat for humanity, Thailand", you know I think I'll just enjoy the rest of my holiday at home and catch up on stuff.

Thanks for the advice though.

good on ya Bluespunk! you are a good man.

agree with you ... lets leave it at that.

Stay safe.