Question about 2 entry Tourist Visa

I have obtained a 2 entry tourist visa from the Thai consulate in Vientiane with the following key dates:

Visa issued: 6 Oct 2015

Entered Thailand: 7 Oct 2015

On Visa it says "ENTER BEFORE 5 Jan 2016"

Is my assumption correct that I have to use my 2nd entry before 5 January 2016 or is this only applicable for the 1st entry.

Thanks for the clarification.

• 1 month later...

sorry one more question. Planning to do a border run to Nong Khai to active my 2nd entry of my Tourist visa. When I exit Thai immigration at Thai-Laos Friendshipbridge, can I go over to the entry side of Thai immigration right away or do I actually have to enter Laos? Just asking because I have no interest in spending time in Laos, just need to activate my 2nd entry.

sorry one more question. Planning to do a border run to Nong Khai to active my 2nd entry of my Tourist visa. When I exit Thai immigration at Thai-Laos Friendshipbridge, can I go over to the entry side of Thai immigration right away or do I actually have to enter Laos? Just asking because I have no interest in spending time in Laos, just need to activate my 2nd entry.

You must enter Laos. Once you've cleared Laos immigration/customs you can turn around and go back in to Thailand.

• Like 1