Rugby in korat Saturday night?

charlieboz

You can try Nok's Bar on the way to Joho, but you're going to be fighting with the footie crowd for viewing rights.

Or you could sort yourself out:

www.ilikehd.com

Thanks Pittsburger, I am only in town for about 10 days and the fiances family don't have internet at home so I am limited. I will try at Nok's

Charlie I agree with pittsburger, you are unlikely to find a bar that will put the rugby on over the footy , why would they? Because every sat night for eight months is footy night and after all there are no longer any interesting teams left in the cup now ....lol

Anyway mate his suggestion is good and you should check the web site. If you have access to the internet then look up "wwwilikehdtv.com" and register your name and email and then you can purchase different packages to watch whatever you want in the world. In your case you can buy thirty points for just thirty baht and that buys you a two hour slot, or fifty baht for a three hour slot etc. then you just choose your channel and watch away. Smart tv, computer, tablet even your smart phone, you just need to go on line. Have a look.

HL

Does the Walrus have proper tv channels now then? When I used to go there they only had the local cable tv with Aussie tv station as well. You could never see the football there, only boring golf or Aussie rules handball.

Sorry no Rugby, they are showing at Garys Beer Garden.

Archived