CTH

emilymat

Me again!.

Dunno whether the mods will let this run but I've tried to accessa 'featured' topic on the main forum and it will not load. Same has happened many times.

Anyway lets see....

I have CTH here in Pattaya and it has gone off the air yesterday and this seems to tie in with the headline of 'featured topics' Anyone here in Patts been cut off?.

I had the same yesterday when I tried to load a topic on the BBC I Player and VPN's. No joy.

In Pattaya too. Yes; we were suddenly cut-off also; 2 days ago. My wife has been on the blower to them 2 full days, but somehow she can not get through to even talk to anybody . . . . . . Beginning to look & sound pretty hopeless

bah.gif

I have 2 businesses in Pattaya, one went off the other is fine, after hours of trying to get hold of someone, we finally got through, only to be asked to provide ALL our payment receipts from day 1, luckily, I'm the kind of guy that does keep old receipts and produced them all....only then to be told that it is likely that CTH are going to ask for 1 full years payment in advance, with the kind of service I've received in the past regarding signal drop outs and repairs, I think I'd be inclined to shove their service up their proverbial you know where.....

Cheers

Happy Pattaya Man