Sending Money To Gf

jjrbus

I am a not very smart American and would like to send some money on a monthly basis to my Thai GF in bangkok, any suggestions would be appreciated as to best cheapest ect.

:o

He's taking the piss guys ! He's making the point that Thai girls lead guys on with the idea that they are " the girlfriend" and send cash out.

Yeah they do and its pathetic. I guess you can have a positive view of it in that it is helping the GDP of a third world county at least !

An expert as well are you?

I think the point was fairly obvious , almost ironic , what was yours?

Why is it I get the idea that you are one of life's losers.

I bet you are the type who walks up and down the beach all day sweating your

cock off as you try to sell ice cream to the tourist.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|I don't know that she was not a freelancer, she did not try to sell me any. On the other hand, whats wrong with being in the holesale buisness? There are a lot worse jobs I can think of. I did request the usual STD test's befor I went bare back, I'm not very bright, not totaly stupid.

Many of the things I hear here about Thai women, could be said of any women in the world.

As long as this girl does not cost me any more than my 2 ex wives, I'll be OK. Thanks again, this was a fun post.

Now if you could just tell me why did Kamma Kazzi pilot's wear helment's ?

Double dipping here, Congradulations to Sandy for trying to quit smoking, it can be done. |My hat is off to you and my heart is with you.

I stopped smoking 13 years ago, and I thank God every day! Now that ciggaretts cost about $4 a pack in the US, I'll be sending this lady less than I would be spending on ciggaretts if I still smoked.

Very good Basher;

Best chuckle I've had in a while :D

Now think about it Admiril Kumoto, tells this young jap guy, to get in an airplane and go commit suicide by flying it into an american ship. But befor you go I want you to put on this nice leather helmet so your ears don't get cold. I dont get it :o

But befor you go I want you to put on this nice leather helmet so your ears don't get cold. I dont get it :o

Not only the ears, the whole head.

It was a special leather designed in such a way that the brain temperature keeps increasing steadily up to the boiling point and eventually exploding, detonated by the triggering word "Bansai",...

Tiz: even though she might be getting her income from selling noodles but that doesn't mean she has to stoop that low to become a freelancer at night. She might actually have her pride that she cares for.

Then again, u will never know, right?

I agree with Sandy,

with the qualification that those that do care for their pride will see it as stooping, or perhaps some people stoop to protect their pride, oh now I am confused :o

Man, if it's too complicated for u, don't send her any money at all. What kinda man of the house would u be if u can't figure this out on your own. hehehe JK

Don't make us shy, Sandy, please.

You're Thai/Laotian, so you know the meaning of losing face.

We hate losing face.

Especially in front of girls,... :o

Opening a debit account in your home country and sending the ATM< card to the GF in Thailand sounds fine, but what about the practical considerations here? Nowadays you cannot open an account in the UK unless you provide reams of documentary evidence about ID etc. So I'm sure you cannot open the account in her name. And if you open it in your own name then it's your reputation/credit-rating that will suffer if the account is 'mis-managed' by her.

Simon

And if you open it in your own name then it's your reputation/credit-rating that will suffer if the account is 'mis-managed' by her.

Simon

I believe what people are talking about is opening an account in your name (in the same bank) , to which you only transfer however much money you want to send at one time. With no overdraft protection there is no risk of mismangement and affecting your credit rating. She can empty it, and that is all.

TH

And if you open it in your own name then it's your reputation/credit-rating that will suffer if the account is 'mis-managed' by her.

Simon

I believe what people are talking about is opening an account in your name (in the same bank) , to which you only transfer however much money you want to send at one time. With no overdraft protection there is no risk of mismangement and affecting your credit rating. She can empty it, and that is all.

TH

Opened an account in my name in Farangland and couriered her the card.

Told her the PIN over the phone afterwards.

Same as me using that card while overseas.

What's in the account is all she gets, no overdrafts.

Easy to cancel should there be a need. And you can check what's happening over the net.

###### the 120 baht charges per transaction. In my case, the withdrawals are twice a month. Never abused.

Nowadays you cannot open an account in the UK unless you provide reams of documentary evidence about ID etc.  So I'm sure you cannot open the account in her name.  And if you open it in your own name then it's your reputation/credit-rating that will suffer if the account is 'mis-managed' by her.

The halifax acctualy recommend this account for people with no credit rating, so in that sense it cant harm your rating.

Simon

To open a "cashcard" account at "The Halifax" in the UK you just need proof of address and either a driving license or passport. The good thing about the cashcard account is there is no overdraft facility and as the name suggests you just get an ATM card which I reckon is ideal for the G/F

I am a not very smart American and would like to send some money on a monthly basis to my Thai GF in bangkok, any suggestions would be appreciated as to best cheapest ect.

:o

as the wise gents here have said ,send her a ATM card from your country and arrange for her to withdraw a set amount per month. (No visa !!) dangerous)

Use Thai banks as little as possible , i have in the past had serious problems doing electronic transfers and even bank drafts sent to the Thai Farmers bank , could not be cashed for some inexplicable reason.

Some tranfers sent via bangkok bank took 2 months and more to arrive at Thai Farmers bank , they sit on the money using it as a free loan for as long as possible .

So keep your money out of their sticky fingers at all costs.

Thai farmers now kasitorn bank **

What is it for a question?

Do you love each other?

So stay with her, either in the States or in Thailand or anywhere else in the world,...

What is a "love" relationship for both of you?

You live in the States and she lives in Thailand but nobody worries, I take care of her, I send her money. I'm happy, she's happy,...

This is what love is all about, isn't it?

What kind of relationship is that?

Please wake up and quite a few other people also,....

Hey Blue, thanks for the response, but what has love got to do with sending money? :o

Yes, you're right, Jjrbus. Nothing. No relation at all.

Sometimes I get a bit excited on the question for no reason at all.

I actually do not understand anymore why I posted that :D

The more money comes to Thailand, the better for the Thai economy and for the people living here.

I like her a lot, Love I think that takes some time. In my absance for a small amount of money, I can make her life much eaiser. When I come back I can pursue the relationship further. I'm not going to rush into anything,it would not be fair to her or me.