Sending Money To Gf

jjrbus

would have to dissagree with ya there mate, its only me that gets to spit in my girls ass. I wouldnt be able to touch her if I knew she'd had 20 other people spitting in her bum while i'd been away for the week :o

Frankie, you ARE mad!

everytime I read this I start giggliing, you bad, naughty man

Thanks

Bash

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm old and fat, 65 years of age, I have a fantastic time every time I visit LOS, and I don't mind helping the girl or the Thai economi, where else in the world would I find a girl like that?

err... South America

Granted but how would that help the Thai economy Frankie? :o

You said the cheapest way mate.

open a bank account at home get an ATM card that can be used internationally, send it to her via DHL, she can then draw out what you want to deposit for a very small percentage charge.

Basher

Objection! That way you are completelly in control and stripped of your right to be abused by a bargirl!

(credits to someone I knew from before)

You said the cheapest way mate.

open a bank account at home get an ATM card that can be used internationally, send it to her via DHL, she can then draw out what you want to deposit for a very small percentage charge.

Basher

Objection! That way you are completelly in control and stripped of your right to be abused by a bargirl!

(credits to someone I knew from before)

Ahh but that is one of the beauties of being an Expat, we are all control freaks ain't we, be it in a minor way or total domination (Yeah baby) :o we all have our little controlling foibles don't we, come on admit it..

Bash

I had no idea my simple little question would bring so many varied responses. I find myself in a bit of confusion. My GF is not a bar girl, she works in brothers noodle shop. She is smart, has a high school education, speaks fair english. She is Issan and her family is poor, but from the weeks (2) I have spent with them, they seem to be good people. She is 33 pretty and sexy. I am 56 and just another Hansom man. I do not wish to make a commitment after knowing her only 4 months., but do not like the prospect of losing her. but I do have to go to America for 5 to 6months. My thought is that for a small investment, I can keep her happy, give me some time to make a decision. Seems like a win win situation.

By the way I don't consider myself overly smart, but 6 years ago I retired at the age of 50. I can only wish I was as smart as some of you guy's I might have retired at the age of 40 :o

easy,

just send the money and don't come, got to Indonesia or Venesuala, just keep sending the money here.

By the way my account no. is 67263549576 SCB

Cheers

Bash

no IT's not bash tried to access It but was some guy called fishermans account, and was overdrawn :o

By the way I don't consider myself overly smart, but 6 years ago I retired at the age of 50. I can only wish I was as smart as some of you guy's I might have retired at the age of 40 :D

If you came from Aus, you might of been smart enough to retire at 36 :D

You say it is an investment you are making and she is not a bar girl etc - same payment terms though??

send some money, go on :o

My thought is that for a small investment, I can keep her happy, give me some time to make a decision. Seems like a win win situation.

Go for it remember the golden rule that is always quoted on here "Never invest more in Thailand than you can afford to loose"

So as long as you keep the cash to a resonable amount you have nothing to loose only a bit of cash which Im sure will not bankrupt you. :o

My thought is that for a small investment, I can keep her happy, give me some time to make a decision. Seems like a win win situation.

Go for it remember the golden rule that is always quoted on here "Never invest more in Thailand than you can afford to loose"

So as long as you keep the cash to a resonable amount you have nothing to loose only a bit of cash which Im sure will not bankrupt you. :o

This is the golden rule. I have a "variance":

"Whatever you invest in Thailand will be lost for you, so make sure you know what you are doing,..." :D

This is the golden rule. I have a "variance":

"Whatever you invest in Thailand will be lost for you, so make sure you know what you are doing,..." :D

Oh yes too true, but lets not forget where females are concerned thats the same all over the world...... :D

Just a note on the atm card deal. I have done this with my wife's mother and it works fine until they take all the money out and then the bank will close the account and you will need to reopen the account. ( I could not get them to understand that). Also you might want to use several different atm machines and don't take the money out on the same day of the month. If you form a pattern about getting your money the people taking care of the atm's will catch on to this and it gives them a chance to steal your money. This has happened more than once in Bangkok,and since your account is outside Thailand you will not get much help getting it back. Remember the golden rule!

Jim

Nasty Nasty realistic Tizme, stoppit, be nice now, noodles are a good income......

Bash

Yes, I agree that noodles are a good income, but this income can be highly subsidised with some late night horizontal dancing.

This guy has known her for 4 months and is going away for 6 months and is paying her to stay faithful to him.

I just aren't convinced that he will get what he's paying for.

He still needs to answer this question.

How well does he really know her?

I am a not very smart American and would like to send some money on a monthly basis to my Thai GF in bangkok, any suggestions would be appreciated as to best cheapest ect.

:o

He's taking the piss guys ! He's making the point that Thai girls lead guys on with the idea that they are " the girlfriend" and send cash out.

Yeah they do and its pathetic. I guess you can have a positive view of it in that it is helping the GDP of a third world county at least !

I am a not very smart American and would like to send some money on a monthly basis to my Thai GF in bangkok, any suggestions would be appreciated as to best cheapest ect.

:o

He's taking the piss guys ! He's making the point that Thai girls lead guys on with the idea that they are " the girlfriend" and send cash out.

Yeah they do and its pathetic. I guess you can have a positive view of it in that it is helping the GDP of a third world county at least !

An expert as well are you?

I think the point was fairly obvious , almost ironic , what was yours?

Tiz: even though she might be getting her income from selling noodles but that doesn't mean she has to stoop that low to become a freelancer at night. She might actually have her pride that she cares for.

Then again, u will never know, right?

Tiz: even though she might be getting her income from selling noodles but that doesn't mean she has to stoop that low to become a freelancer at night. She might actually have her pride that she cares for.

I think you might get a few odd remarks from that Sandy, what makes you so high and mighty just because you give it away free!! and 'they' have the sense to earn money from it?

I have a feeling there will be an avalanche from this...

Bash

That was my point exactly, JJ will never know either.

I certainly haven't done a scientific study, but I'm sure that a lot of the freelancers in Bangers have respectable daytime jobs.

That was my point exactly, JJ will never know either.

I certainly haven't done a scientific study, but I'm sure that a lot of the freelancers in Bangers have respectable daytime jobs.

Is it only the ladies of Thailand that are tempted into the holesale trade Tiz ? Methinks it isn't an unknown practice in the civilized west. :o

I have a terrible yorkshire accent

Eyup tha lad! There’s nowt wrong wit’yorkshire accent, sithi. What’s tha on about? Terrible? Well I’ll go t’foot of our stairs. Wash yer gob out wit’soap.

I rest my case.

Basher: i don't get why there would an "avalanche" over what i said. I was just kinda defending the girl, that "maybe" she would never become a freelancer or what not.

It was your 'stoop so low' remark in you previous post that got my gall up, didn't affect any others so it seems

Bash

It was your 'stoop so low' remark in you previous post that got my gall up, didn't affect any others so it seems

Bash

As much as it affects us, we want to give Sandy a break in appreciation to her efforts in trying to stop smoking,... :o