Fishermen catch Human at Pattaya Port

webfact

Fishermen catch Human at Pattaya Port

drown-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and rescue workers were called to the Bali Hai Port in South Pattaya in the early hours of Friday after a fishing trip took an unexpected turn for the worst.

Khun Sonarai aged 27 is a Chef for a popular Japanese Restaurant in Pattaya and decided to meet with 4 friends for a spot of late-night fishing at the Bali Hai Port on Friday morning. They were looking for squid but what they caught instead was a human being.

2 hours into the fishing trip and no one had caught anything until one of the fishermen became excited when he appeared to have caught something very large. He assumed it was a large fish but when he reeled-in his catch he was shocked to see it was a recently drowned man.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218694/fishermen-catch-human-at-pattaya-port/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-23

A drowned person they said. How do they know that? Did they perform an autopsy and found water in the lungs? I dont think so. The media need to stop coming to these conclusions. Let a pathologist say what the cause of death was not some guy out fishing.

Who ever it is RIP very sd but becoming more frequent to find dead bodies in the sea off Pattaya. Maybe the frequency should tell the police something but I doubt it.

A drowned person they said. How do they know that? Did they perform an autopsy and found water in the lungs? I dont think so. The media need to stop coming to these conclusions. Let a pathologist say what the cause of death was not some guy out fishing.

Who ever it is RIP very sd but becoming more frequent to find dead bodies in the sea off Pattaya. Maybe the frequency should tell the police something but I doubt it.

Gandalf, I certainly rest easier knowing you are on the case ;-)

But it doesn't take a formal autopsy to discover water in the lungs.