30,000 baht reward for arrest of Cambodian murder suspect

webfact

30,000 baht reward for arrest of Cambodian murder suspect

24-10-2558-12-07-47-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok Metropolitan Police Bureau has offered 30,000 baht reward for any person who gives useful information that could lead to the arrest of the fugitive Cambodian migrant worker for alleged murder of an event show girl in Bangkok Wednesday night.

Acting metropolitan police commissioner Pol Lt Gen Sanit Mahatavorn said the cash reward was for any information given and that could lead to the arrest of Sarad Red, a Cambodian migrant worker who was a worker of the victim’s father.

Information could be given to police officer Pol Col Akrapol Sawangwong at Yannawa police station at Tel 087-133-3999, he said.

He said Sarad was employed by Ms Irada Nukul, alias Mona, 25, an event show girl and part time actress.

She was found dead inside her ransacked bedroom in Kan Nayao district of Bangkok, lying nakedly in pool of blood with her throat slashed on Wednesday night.

Interrogation with other migrant workers employed by her father to work revealed Sarad Red was the only worker went missing after the murder.

The police also retrieved Iradal’s mobile phone from a Cambodian migrant working at Nimit Mai market. He told police he bought the phone from Sarad for 1,400 baht. He also told police that Sarad was a hard hearing person and always changed work. He said Sarad might be fleeing to the border to return home.

Warrant for his arrest was issued and immigration office at the Cambodian checkpoint was placed on a watch out for the man.

The acting commissioner urged the murder suspect to turn in to the police with warning that he could face death arrest for resisting.

Autopsy result today showed there was no trace of rape and the police investigators said the migrant worker might try to rape the girl after stripping off her clothes, but she fought and was killed.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/30000-baht-reward-for-arrest-of-cambodian-murder-suspect

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-10-24

"Bangkok Metropolitan Police Bureau has offered 30,000 baht reward for any person who gives useful information that could lead to the arrest of the fugitive Cambodian migrant worker..."

He was the smart one. He ran. He knows that the first Cambodian migrant worker who gets spotted by the police has to be guilty since the Police collected a 30,000 baht reward. Advice to every Cambodian in Thailand. Be like your compatriot....RUN!!!, and don't stop until you are over the border or the first poor victim gets arrested.

Edited by jaltsc

I really do not understand why a lot of farangs like to say that Burmese and Cambodians workers are better than Thais......I find them to be horrid people compared to the thais. I have had so many unpleasant encounters with Burmese and Cambodian workers in Thailand for instance, I find the burmese Indians at MBK to be cheats and the Burmese working at Onnut Tesco Lotus Food Court to be first class idiots. Give me thais anytime....at least I know whats up their heads.

Just like the reward for information on the bombers that you guys gave to yourselves.Just keep it RTP, you're only gonna give it to one of your compatriots anyway. So why waste any more time.

I think after that last fiasco you may find it hard to get people to try and help you in any way.

I really do not understand why a lot of farangs like to say that Burmese and Cambodians workers are better than Thais......I find them to be horrid people compared to the thais. I have had so many unpleasant encounters with Burmese and Cambodian workers in Thailand for instance, I find the burmese Indians at MBK to be cheats and the Burmese working at Onnut Tesco Lotus Food Court to be first class idiots. Give me thais anytime....at least I know whats up their heads.

Thai people don't want to do such a work like that;

so there are burma, lao or khmer slaves to do what thai people don't want to do .

But when in Burma , Lao or Cambodia the incomes will be equal or best than in Thailand, all these people will come back to their countries and Thailand will be in big trouble .

Oh Dear, how HORRID, to quote your good self.

Perhaps you might like to explain why you are calling these people, Idiots. Even if they are"first class Idiots."

Edited by Torrens54

Thai people don't want to do such a work like that;

so there are burma, lao or khmer slaves to do what thai people don't want to do .

But when in Burma , Lao or Cambodia the incomes will be equal or best than in Thailand, all these people will come back to their countries and Thailand will be in big trouble .

You need to get out more...

Or so you can understand my pov, travel and live elsewhere for a time and bring a broader perspective to the topic. If you are Thai , you need to be more internationally minded let alone using a better regional perspective.

Your comment does not really pay respect to the conditions of the ASEAN realities with which Thailand is involved. And in any event, Thailand too has numerous peoples who do need that kind of work , just remunerated better.

Hey Prayuth

What are you doing lol..... You say Falang work here illegally where rich you know compared to Thai standards we no need

But you allow builders use cheap labour to invest in Thai

You say your protecting Thailand

Think again

Look what this <deleted> did to her

Oh Dear, how HORRID, to quote your good self.

Perhaps you might like to explain why you are calling these people, Idiots. Even if they are"first class Idiots."

First class Arrogance.

Nick167 is absolutely true! I could not say any good words for them because they seem to be ultra unpredictable and do not seem to cope well with the modern world. I am not being biased but hope all the members here to take precaution when dealing with them.

more reward money for the police. Even if a citizen was to report and give the info to the BIB, who do you think will keep the reward money?

Rewards are no incentive for the public to come forward. Only incentive for the BIB to either create crimes or arrest anyone they think can be framed for that crime.

Complete conflict of interest. No police should be able to collect a reward.

I hope they find this poor girls killer. The real one.

The dregs of Cambodia and Burma can be horrible no doubt. However I know quite a few maids and others, husband and wife teams that have strong and loyal work ehtics. One Thai friend I have only hires Burmese In her factory. All legal. Very few problems with attendance and doing the work.

more reward money for the police. Even if a citizen was to report and give the info to the BIB, who do you think will keep the reward money?

Rewards are no incentive for the public to come forward. Only incentive for the BIB to either create crimes or arrest anyone they think can be framed for that crime.

Complete conflict of interest. No police should be able to collect a reward.

I hope they find this poor girls killer. The real one.

I once bought one of those lovely paintings that depict a tranquil Asian scene complete with running brook and bamboo houses on stilts.

One must remember that South East Asia is populated by subsistence people who are happy enough to play with white man's toys but can just as easily go back to living in a hut, without batting an eyelid.

Update

Cambodian worker arrested after murdering his boss

25-10-2558-17-15-52-wpcf_728x407.jpg

BANGKOK:-- A Cambodian employee who murdered his female boss and tried to escape out of the country was arrested by Cambodian officials at a border checkpoint in Chanthaburi’s Pong Namron district.

The murder took place at a house in Sunisa housing estate in Kan Nayao district on October 21 which was owned by Ms Irada Nukul, 25, a starlet and an event pretty.

After the murder, the employee, Sarun Red, 22, took a passenger van to Chachoengsao for hiding for a couple of days before proceeding to the border in Pong Namron district to escape into Cambodia where he was arrested by Cambodian police and military.

A Thai police team has been dispatched to Pong Namron to bring the suspect back for questioning and trial.

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-10-25

What is death arrest? Stupid public comment by police...

yea yea , dats right , ya tell me where this killer is and I will give ya ...huh ...ahhhm , 30000 baht , yea ya can trust me after all I be a policeman in a tight shirt .

Go back to Tesco. Buy a steel dish-cleaning pad. Clean the brown off your nose.

Cambodians are good people. You are a liar.

My good wife is Thai. Slandering Cambodians is just way too easy.

I believe what the police were trying to say to the suspect was.... don't run away from us, because you might end up getting killed if/when we find you.

Perhaps kind of like the fleeing alleged drug suspects who were recently killed when struck head-on by a police vehicle during a pursuit. Or similar things like that.

As for the rewards, just ask how much the apartment owner/manager received who tipped off police to the location for the bombing suspect Karadeg. AFAIK, the police took all of the reward money for themselves, and I never saw/read about the apartment owner/manager getting anything.

I can't undesstand why Thailand need these workers as there are plenty of Thais that need work, so I guess it's just greedy employers who like to show class to their mates by employing slaves.

I believe what the police were trying to say to the suspect was.... don't run away from us, because you might end up getting killed if/when we find you.

Perhaps kind of like the fleeing alleged drug suspects who were recently killed when struck head-on by a police vehicle during a pursuit. Or similar things like that.

As for the rewards, just ask how much the apartment owner/manager received who tipped off police to the location for the bombing suspect Karadeg. AFAIK, the police took all of the reward money for themselves, and I never saw/read about the apartment owner/manager getting anything.

He will never tell you what he got.= pittance compared to reward