Which Visa, Help pls

apply a non-imm. 'O' visa is another 25 quid, and alot more paper work

But in case of multi-entry will allow you to stay up to stay almost 17 months (with few border runs) in Thailand before obtaining another visa. it is also a pre-requisite in case you want to obtain an one-year extension of stay.

The additional paperwork is simply a copy of marriage certificate, and spouse ID. That should be something a married person should always have for a lot of reasons.

so i can put TBD as i wont be going to another destination,

apply a non-imm. 'O' visa is another 25 quid and and alot more paper work

i only live 30 odd mins away from brum ,( Royal Thai Consulate Birmingham) only need pp, 2 photos

k

Did you calculate the total cost of the tourist visa + the extension ? (extension costs 1900 Bht)

You may find the single entry non "O" provides better value

Exchange today = 53.71 Bht to £1

Edited by oncearugge

yea that would be good if i was staying longer, but the most i can stay is 80 / 90 days

Then a multi-entry non-imm "O' visa is perfect for you, as it allows unlimted entries each for max of 90 days stay for one year (counted from from 1st entry).

It will avoid you the time, money required for an extension after the 60 days of a tourist visa, since as mentioned the Immigration office is far from your home in Thailand.

Edited by paz

LOL... all these visa's does your head in,,, the maxium i can stay in thailand is this time is 70/80 odd days

it will be a least 8/10 months before i be going back , when i do go back it will be for 2/3 weeks stay, ,

i will be staying in prasat / near surin, we nomaly go to the Chong Chom Market so it will be hassel going to the Immigration Office there

ive got a Copy of marriage certificate but i havent got copy of my spouse’s ID card and copy of house registration book.

now i know ,, when im there i will get copies for the next time , if and when i stay longer

Thanks for your replies

Edited by GOWER

yea that would be good if i was staying longer, but the most i can stay is 80 / 90 days

So if you are only staying 80-90 days, then you will presumably be going home after that? If that is the case, then put "London" (or whatever city you are flying to) and "Airplane" on the form.

Since you are only applying for a single entry visa, you only have to fill in the first line for the First (and only) exit.

Sophon

Edited by Sophon
  • Like 1