Hillside 4 Thai Bbq Buffet

hong

post-35472-1159820030_thumb.jpg

Hi, anybody can show me on the map where is Hillside 4? i need to get to thai bbq buffet restaurant.

Thanksss!

Hillside Plaza 4 is on Huay Kaew Road which runs from the NW corner of the moat towards Doi Suthep. Go past Kad Suan Kaew shopping centre and after another 500 m or so you will see it on the right hand side.

See map (sorry, not too clear) but it is marked on there.

If you mean the 'all you can eat for 89bt' place you need to go up the road by the side of Hillside 4 and it's round the back. I went last year with a friend. There was a guy and his girlfriend, both tiny even by Thai standards, who filled a 4 seater table with food, cooked it and ate the lot :o I've never seen two people eat so much in all my life.

:D

If you mean the 'all you can eat for 89bt' place you need to go up the road by the side of Hillside 4 and it's round the back. I went last year with a friend. There was a guy and his girlfriend, both tiny even by Thai standards, who filled a 4 seater table with food, cooked it and ate the lot :o I've never seen two people eat so much in all my life.

Thanks for the map! That right...haha..I'm going to find 'all you can eat for 89bt' to fill up my stomach. Where other place can i find to eat?

Thanks for the map! That right...haha..I'm going to find 'all you can eat for 89bt' to fill up my stomach. Where other place can i find to eat?

OK, Based upon your map...... go to the Outside NE Corner of the moat. There is an 89 Baht Buffet here. Great selections.

I take the wife and kids here every weekend. Opens around 5:30pm, car parking becomes a problem around 6pm.

OK, Based upon your map...... go to the Outside NE Corner of the moat. There is an 89 Baht Buffet here. Great selections.

I take the wife and kids here every weekend. Opens around 5:30pm, car parking becomes a problem around 6pm.

That's quite a good one DB, but as you say parking can be a pain, also traffic fumes and noise, but the food is great.....

That's quite a good one DB, but as you say parking can be a pain, also traffic fumes and noise, but the food is great.....

Hey, I used to live in Los Angeles county, so the fumes are no problem. :D

As for the noise........ well, :o I used to live in Los Angeles County, so no problem.

I've tried several of the 89B Thai BBQ's, although I haven't tried the one at the NE corner of the moat. The one behind Hillside 4 was certainly the cleanest and the food appeared freshest. There's no problem with noise or fumes. The restaurant seats about 1,000 guests and there's plenty of parking for all of them.