Thaivisa For Thai Threads?

Up2U

Just clicked on to the 'General' section and the first five threads were about Fox News (Thank God Murdoch is taking all his toys out of Oz and playing in the septic's house from now on), Tutsi's African genocide, Auto shows and auto topix, books on Judaism, so on.

Come on chaps (and chapesses) - what has all this weary stuff to do with Thailand?

Just clicked on to the 'General' section and the first five threads were about Fox News (Thank God Murdoch is taking all his toys out of Oz and playing in the septic's house from now on), Tutsi's African genocide, Auto shows and auto topix, books on Judaism, so on.

Come on chaps (and chapesses) - what has all this weary stuff to do with Thailand?

I do not see it so bad.... African genocide is closed already, Judaism book was related to Thai translation and still some new postings there, car show refers to Thailand Motor Show.......

Not all topics might be however interesting for everybody, naturally, if a forum is already such a big one like Thaivisa....

People posting here, are quite different from each other.... I like that....

I found, that administrators closing down threads which are not Thai related, so nobody can post anymore.... also some threads, which were questionable of contents were deleted....

As administrator of such a huge board it is difficult to read all and everything....

But I have the impression, they look about to keep the line going on related generally to Thailand...

Johann

Anybody here who got a different impression?

subjects sometimes get out of control on the Thaivisa forum...thats why we have the assistance of the worthy administrators...

otherwise I'd ram my opinions down your fukcin' spastic, n*gger throat, you dumb incontinent piece of <deleted>...and while I'm at it lets discuss the jews, and the arabs and unfortunate teenagers joining the Marines and bastard US foreign policy and etc, etc...

cough...someone yanked the choke chain...smells like administrator spirit...

What's this septics house crack? :o

Haven't you heard - Rupert Murdoch is transferring the News-Corp business from being an Australian-registered company to US registration.

The other part - Septic - is London rhyming slang - Septic Tank = Yank and is full of ....... (most rhyming slang has a base in something other than just the rhyme)

Haven't you heard - Rupert Murdoch is transferring the News-Corp business from being an Australian-registered company to US registration.

The other part - Septic - is London rhyming slang - Septic Tank = Yank and is full of ....... (most rhyming slang has a base in something other than just the rhyme)

Yep, and I heard that only Wally-Woofters watch CNN & BBC... :D

Yep, and I heard that only Wally-Woofters watch CNN & BBC... :D

Is Wally-Woofters a eupherism for Wal-Mart users or does he mean Wooly-Woofters?

?

T :o

Walley/Wooley...whatever, but the operative term here is Poofter! :D