British - Aust assault accuser - flees Cambodia

geovalin

AAP

A BRITISH man allegedly assaulted and robbed in Cambodia by Australian Guido James Eglitis has reportedly fled to the UK in fear of his life.

DAVID Scotcher, 66, the British director of Cambodia-based education company Learn4Life, filed a complaint against 68-year-old Eglitis and New Zealander Brett Michael Hastie, 44, on September 29.

After searching for the pair for nearly a month, Cambodian police arrested Eglitis, formerly of Warrnambool in Victoria, and Hastie last weekend in the provincial city of Siem Reap.

They have been charged with theft under aggravated circumstances and are being held in a pre-trial detention centre at the Siem Reap provincial prison.

Mr Scotcher is reported to have fled Cambodia to Britain after the two men threatened to kill him if he informed Cambodian police.

Read more: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/29923733/aust-assault-accuser-flees-cambodia/

Sounds a nasty piece of work LINK

For some reasons known only to some, links to the UK daily mail is blocked here in Thailand.....

It depends on the ISP, some are blocking it and some are not. Here in the school we have 2 different ISPs and with CAT I can't access UK daily mail and some other sites but I can access them with the Uni network.

Sounds a nasty piece of work LINK

For some reasons known only to some, links to the UK daily mail is blocked here in Thailand.....

The link is blocked to me as well, but I will get the gist of things from peoples comments.

A post containing content and links to Andrew Drummonds site has been removed. Please understand Thai Visa is not employed as a tool to obtain information for Andrew Drummond nor do we use material from his web site.

The Daily Mail posted some dangerous content regarding the Royal family last year which is why The Daily Mail is blocked on Thai servers. You'll just have find other sources for updates that are not in violation of Thai Visa forum rules.