Thai Language School Pattaya

dgoz

AUA (American University) at Dolphin roundabout (Naklua/Pat circle) has 6 week intro and intermediate classes for 3400 bt. I recommend the intro class to get past bar talk level. Learning to tell time is the biggest convenience I must say!

What?

There's a level past bar talk?

AUA (American University) at Dolphin roundabout (Naklua/Pat circle) has 6 week intro and intermediate classes for 3400 bt. I recommend the intro class to get past bar talk level. Learning to tell time is the biggest convenience I must say!

On thing to note: I believe AUA requires that your visa covers the entire term of the course. So if you're still doing visa runs every 30 days they might not let you sign up for a 6 week course.

On thing to note: I believe AUA requires that your visa covers the entire term of the course. So if you're still doing visa runs every 30 days they might not let you sign up for a 6 week course.

I don't recall ever presenting my passport. I simply showed up on day 1, filled in an application form in BLOCK letters so they'd get my name right on the ID card and diploma, and handed over the cash. Like most businesses in Thailand, I think they're just happy to get the payment. :o