Mc-paper

tonytingtong

Can somebody help?

14 years ago, a swedish man with name Gert H. Malmgren bought a susuki intruder 750cc in Bangkok. About two years ago, the bike was sold to a Norwegian guy. Two months later I bought the bike from The Norwegian and got all papers, but do not change the registerbook to my name.

Last year it was no problem to make new "stikcer 97". I fixed the bike and went to the office for make "98 sticker". They told me that, since the bike was black and in the paper it was original brown they could not give me new "stikcer 98". I was told

by an officer that I can change the colour to brown and have a new sticker or change it to my name and change the colour in the registerbook. I can not find the paper(passportcopy and salecontract) from the original owner, (the swedish). The Norwegian is dead. So I have to find the original owner to make new paper.

His name is Gert H. Malmgren about 38 years and his adress in the registerbook is somwhere in Pattaya. he been living there for more than 10 years. Is there somebody who know him or can help me to find him.

Regards Tony

If you can't find the Swedish guy, you are screwed. You need a copy of his passport, not expired and his current copy of his Visa. Best bet is to pay somone under the table to get the paperwork sorted out. Since the paperwork was never transfered the Norway, will not be of any help. I had the same sort of problem with a Thai Jeep. The German I bought it from never transferred it from the Thai lady's name. The copy of her ID card was expired, so we were out of luck untill someone tracked her down and get a copy of her ID card. Even with all the correct paperwork they make it very difficult for a falang to transfer anything, except of you want to transfer all your assets to a Thai bar girl. That is easily done.

Thanks!

I tried the Scandinavian consulate Pattaya, the swedish embassey and the public phonecatalog in Sweden, but can not find his name, but I know hi stay at least 6 months in Pattaya every year. About transfer, I dont need a bargirl, I can use my wife.

Tony

I posted his name in google and got this....

He takes pictures of lighthouses, if it is the same guy you can contact him through the publishers, they will be paying him royalties

Alla fyrarna presenteras med en akvarell, utsnitt av sjökort, för positionsangivele och en 2-3 sidors beskrivning.

Fyrar, från Falsterbo till Færder Gert Malmgren

Water-color illustrations Ulf Sveningson

Some 70 lighthouses along the West Coasts of Sweden and Norway.

In Swedish, Hardcover with Dust Jacket, ~225x250 mm, 170 pages, color, photos, drawings.

ISBN 9186424890

$29.95 plus S/H (Media Mail) $3.50 = $33.45

Buy From CCNow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fyrarna är: Anholt, Berlin, Björkö Nedre, Brämskär, Buskärs Knöte, Böttö, Donsö Svartskär, Djurö, Eggskär, Falkenberg, Falsterbo, Færder, Galterön, Gäven, Gäveskär, Haken på Ven, Hallands Väderö, Helsingborg, Hirsholm, Hirtshals, Hunnebådan, Hållö, Hättan, Islandsberg, Järnskär, Klövningarna, Knarrholmen, Knippelholmen, Kolebådan, Kråksundsgap, Kullen, Kungen, Lekskär, Lindesnes, Lista, Lyktan- Marstrand, Malö Hamn, Mjölskär, Morlanda, Morups Tånge, Måseskär, Naven, Nidingen, Oksö, Oxskär, Ramskär, Räbbe Huvud, Rättaren, Skagen, Skåreskär, Stora Kornö, Stora Pölsan, Stora Varholmen, Stångholmen, Stångudden på Lurö, Svanesund, Svangen, Sälö Knapp, Söökojan, Tanneskär, Tistlarna, Tjurholmsknappen, Trubaduren, Ursholmen, Valö, Vesborg på Samsö, Vinga, Väcker och Väderöbod.