Panthongtae shows white shirt

rooster59

Panthongtae shows white shirt

BANGKOK: Panthongtae Shinawatra, the son of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatras, Sunday posted his picture wearing white shirt on his Instagram wall.

The photo showed Panthongtae's back with a print that says "this shirt is red".

He posted: "Today, I'll lend you, Aung Poo [former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra], moral support without wearing red."

He also used the hashtag of "obeying by 99.99 per cent" in the post.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Panthongtae-shows-white-shirt-30272018.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-11-01

Mind you, a somewhat intellectual approach that Oafish shirt. Will appeal to the sense of humour of some (me included by the way).

Of course for some it's easy to have a shirt designed. Will one of his companies now sell them ? Surely all rice farmers are rich and can afford to buy a dozen for the family.

Mind you, a somewhat intellectual approach that Oafish shirt. Will appeal to the sense of humour of some (me included by the way).

Of course for some it's easy to have a shirt designed. Will one of his companies now sell them ? Surely all rice farmers are rich and can afford to buy a dozen for the family.

Makes me think of the 'Ceci n'est pas une pipe' painting by Magritte...

Why is anyone interested in what this tagnut does ?.

Presumably you are asking that question of everybody, including yourself, who has taken the time to look at the headline and at least some of the text, and post comments on this forum?

You won't be getting an answer from me. But if an unusually large number of people, in particular places, are found to have be wearing white shirts today, who might not have otherwise worn them, you may have an answer, of sorts.

Edited by Enoon

Presumably you are asking that question of everybody, including yourself, who has taken the time to look at the headline and at least some of the text, and post comments on this forum?

You won't be getting an answer from me. But if an unusually large number of people, in particular places, are found to have be wearing white shirts today, who might not have otherwise worn them, you may have an answer, of sorts.

I don't think it makes any difference if his shirt was white or any other color but red, I think with his action he emphasises the Thai hypocrisy of which he as Thai is part of, when you see cars driving around with a sticker saying that the car is actually a different color only because some monk said that they should have purchased a different color car.

Wait, wait, wait, makes me think back about that (firstly) so-called 'ingenuous movement of young individuals coming up for ... and against ...' by a (smaller) bunch of (more or less) 'hi-so' kids wearing white shirts in the (DeLuxe) center of Bangkok not so long ago, some Thaksin kid was a bit later found to have inciting them to... Not very 'creative' then, are we, Oaf?

Edited by bangrak