What is the best ever happened to you?

Crazy chef 1

Life.

May I should be more clear:IN YOUR LIFE...

But in your case I thought the invention of the report button...

It's been such a blast I couldn't possibly single out anything in particular.

Bit of a shame to derail your own thread by post number 3. Let's allow your anger management issues to slip by for once, eh?

freedom of choices and healthy enough to choose one..

Never knew that I had any. (retired military ..took 15 years to get rid of those "being late and in the wrong uniform" dreams. Now I have so many options... (kids grew up), mom and dad have passed to better places, met a decent lady after making tragic choices and going through a divorce. Baht up, income up as well (damn close to social security but have a good retirement check for the remainder of my life).

best of all....can pickup and start a new life almost anywhere and anytime...with the lady I now have. We even have the nest egg to make it happen.

In fact...its all so good, I don't even want to rock the boat and change anything just yet....can procrastinate and still be happy with it all.

wrapping it up.....health, love, freedom of movement, and financial security. It has to be a package.

Edited by slipperylobster

Lots of things , starting with the fact i was born when jobs were plentifull ,there was no nanny state watching my every move , i lived in London in the 60s saw and did most of it whistling.gif , girls seemed to like me and i had a good time , then , my daughter , wow fantastic things got even better , a few more marriages and live in lovers ,then married my now fantastic wife settled down ,our son , and as i get to the last part of the fairground ride they call life ,i realize what a wonderfull fantastic ride it has been , lets just hope there is a little more just around this last bend in the track . thumbsup.gif

Sailing. It saved my life . Taking on something as merciless and unforgiving as the sea teachs a man humility. the sea can win so must show it respect, Really helped with my anger issues.Worked a lot of things out about life when I was struggling to keep alive and the sea could have taken it any moment.. Single handed a lot.