Monk calls on Thai govt to burn down 1 mosque for 1 dead Buddhist monk

webfact

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What this clown has done is to ratchet up the hate rhetoric, regardless of whether we think he should just be ignored and treated like the fool that he is. His words are not going to just vanish into the ether because he is an important monk in an important temple, and he preaches to a lot of very gullible people, including many in significant positions in Thai society. The Sangha Supreme Council should jump on him quickly and pull him into line - he's a dangerous man.

Thailand annexed the south from Malaysia around 1903. I say to cede it back to Malaysia. Rubber trees and palm oil is not the future. Read my other posts on the Islamic problem! Moderate Muslims are eerily quiet in denouncing the Jihadists, so it's clear to me they support Jihad. The Koran says so.

The Thai government showed courage the way it dealt with the Bangladeshi parasites calling themselves Rhohingya, perhaps they can show the cowardly politicians of the west how to deal with the creeping cancer of mosques

Religious extremism in any form should not be tolerated. There are morons, fanatics and lunatics in any religion be it Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hindu, Judaism, etc. and he is a good example of one.

This guy forgets why he is wearing the robe of a religion that supposedly should preach peace and humility.

The Thai government showed courage the way it dealt with the Bangladeshi parasites calling themselves Rhohingya, perhaps they can show the cowardly politicians of the west how to deal with the creeping cancer of mosques

this monk understand what is is taught and teached in many areas

Like in NLP for example or in Sales

you have to be able to level your communication to the level of your opponent to be able to solve a problem

if you not can communicate you have to take measurement (another way of communicating) to expresses the message.

communication with words if not possible and target are people who are peacefull

Reason not work.

I the area I come from (Westen europe) we have the same problems and with extremist Muslims and they target peaceful people and locations. Then after the Muslims where target at their holy areas and during the holy times the understood the message and started acting normal and tolerant.

the way these people and groups think and do is different and understand what they understand in the way they understand. If you not act in the way they expect the reaction the never will go for the peaceful solution.

As seeing many test in the west.

people enter office to speak with boss about problem

boss wins the conversation most times.

People enter the same office with a baseball bet and you have more aggressive people trying to hit and force boos to agree.

People enter the same office with a baseball bet and see boss has same baseball bet too you have people trying to solve.

Being equal solves the problem

that is what the monk tell and requested.

Edited by Autonuaq

I don't see that it has anything to do with hate, after 6000 murders and not a few monks something has to be tried. Ignoring the problem only makes it worse and the terrorists don't seem interested in negotiating, knocking down a few mosques and hate Schools seems perfectly reasonable given the scale of the threat.

This Guy definately doesn't have a natural calling for the Bhuddist Monkhood!

Mosques are only mortar and bricks and replicable, human life aren't, so far those Muslim terrorists

are killing innocent people indiscreetly and with malic, as many as 6,000 people are already dead

and counting, and if it take a very radicle and extreme idea to stop it, that I'm all for it...

I've read the problem down south is very complex. Due to corrupt government officials and substantial amounts of money involved. It's not all a religious issue.

But this monk should be disrobed.

I guess it's not a religious issue in southern Philippines, northern nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, etc etc either. Hangon what's the common denominator??

And the answer is POWER.

Good old fashioned power.

It beats money, oil, gold, political or religious values, whatever.

This Guy definately doesn't have a natural calling for the Bhuddist Monkhood!

Maybe not, but I like his way of thinking smile.png The ONLY way to stop people from doing something bad is to make the punishment worse than the crime committed !

Except that in the real world this doesn't actually work. There is a lot of research on this subject. More specifically, anyone who thinks burning down mosques will reduce Islamist terrorism is just too stupid to have a discussion with.

Chrystal Nacht all over again, didn't do Adolf much good

If you quote history, you should make sure you know what you are talking about. It did exactly what he meant it to do.

Go read up about it and his red brown-shirts who did it.

Pearl Harbour and attacking Russia are what didn't do him much good.

And apart from all that, your comparison is totally wrong. Krystallnacht was an unprovoked attack to persecute a minority he didn't want. More like what the muslims are doing.