serviced apartments

Ape1983

Can anyone reccomend serviced style apartments for a 3 month rent starting around 1 December.

I have booked 2 weeks at the opium serviced aparments for the middle of November but they don't have availability for long term, same with smith suites which looked very good.

My budget is around 20-30k a month, onsite cleaning, pool , gym and a balcony would be perfect.

Cheers

Jon

Our building from what I see has lots of empty units. I think there are at least 6 empty units on my floor alone. Has everything but a gym. You can get a gym membership across the road or down the street a 10 minute walk. Your close to everything. Been here 5 years. 8500 to 12000 should get you a really nice unit. Up to 20,000 would get you a larger unit.

Edited by elgordo38

Our building from what I see has lots of empty units. I think there are at least 6 empty units on my floor alone. Has everything but a gym. You can get a gym membership across the road or down the street a 10 minute walk. Your close to everything. Been here 5 years. 8500 to 12000 should get you a really nice unit. Up to 20,000 would get you a larger unit.

May one ask the name of the building and in what city?

Thanks in advance.

There's apartments and there's apartments aren't here....Opium is pretty nice....there's a magazine that many style coffee shops have that has an big list of apartments in the back...forget it's name but I see it everywhere...

Have you tried the Grand Napat?