Video of parents pouring beer, whiskey into their child's mouth enrages internet

webfact

There have been a few inference made in judgement of this photo... (I haven't seen any video).

IF the parents are giving their child a 'taste' then I see no issue. I've given my son a taste of the froth off my beer, I've also dipped my finger in wine and whisky and dapped his tongue... nothing too harmful or serious there IMO.

However, if parents are letting their children 'drink' (i.e. swallow gulps of beer or any other alcoholic drink) I do then see wrong doing.

There is balance which must be applied intelligently between allowing children to experience things and placing them in harms way.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get a bit of beer and even a tiny sip of rum or whiskey when I was very young.

I do not see what all the upset people are going on about. What a world we

live in. I am much more upset by the videos of ISIL burning people, or blowing up people,

or cutting their heads off. I am more upset by the endless people trying to get to Germany, or other European countries, from Turkey, Greece, coming from the conflicted Muslims

countries that they are fleeing from. These are more horrifying stories than some

small kid getting a bit of booze.

There are other things to get upset about People!