Extension of stay based on Marriage (Tax receipts?)

In reference to the topic below (see post from oncearugge) I am wondering what kind of tax receipts I need from my work to show an income of 40k to satisfy the requirements of the extension based on Marriage... ??

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/862045-non-o-work-permit-and-stamp-validity-urgent/#entry9950271

In other words how do I show my income. I have asked my school (extremely uninformed personnel) for tax receipts and she told me she only has a receipt for the total of the whole school. Obviously she has no clue what I need but neither do I as this will be my first time doing a 1 year extension.

Any advice from people who have done this before would be really helpful.

Thanks,

R

Edited by moon47

They should be able to give you a copy of the PND 53 that shows everybody that is paying tax and perhaps redact the names of the others on it. Example here: http://download.rd.go.th/fileadmin/download/english_form/frm_pnd53.pdf

Or you could request a income tax withholding certificate. Sample in English is here. http://download.rd.go.th/fileadmin/download/english_form/frm_WTC.pdf

Edit: Some immigration offices only want 2 months of income proof. If you cannot the get 2 or 3 months you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife and then apply for the one year extension.

You need to go to the tax revenue office to get your declared tax certificate.This is your yearly proof you declared tax.Maybe you should getting familiar with the e tax online.

Anyway take your papers with you and show it an officer they very helpfully.

And if you not employed anymore than your income or tax certf.is useless as it change your status.Instead of that you need 400.ooo thb on your account at least 60 days...and statement from your bank in addition before going to immigration you just go to the ATM and take 100 thb out in order to get the slip of sufficiant fund .

If you stopped to work in june and you need to extend its possible but your terms changed.If you have a valid visa and out of job that is only 90 days reporting.So extension and 90 day report is a different subject.

And if you not employed anymore than your income or tax certf.is useless as it change your status.Instead of that you need 400.ooo thb on your account at least 60 days...and statement from your bank in addition before going to immigration you just go to the ATM and take 100 thb out in order to get the slip of sufficiant fund .

If you stopped to work in june and you need to extend its possible but your terms changed.If you have a valid visa and out of job that is only 90 days reporting.So extension and 90 day report is a different subject.

You really need to read the OPs post

He is employed he STARTED work in June. ;)

I have only been working there Since June and have only paid taxes with a tax ID just this last month... How do I show the required 3 months of 40K income once I have been paying taxes for two more months... ?? For one it's only 2 months.

Show bank book with the past 2 months deposits into your bank account. Also go to your embassy and get an income affidavit.

I have only been working there Since June and have only paid taxes with a tax ID just this last month... How do I show the required 3 months of 40K income once I have been paying taxes for two more months... ?? For one it's only 2 months.

Show bank book with the past 2 months deposits into your bank account. Also go to your embassy and get an income affidavit.

You are thinking of money in the bank for the extension. He is working and it is proof of his income from his job.

He cannot get proof of income from his embassy to prove his income for working here.

Your pay gets deposited into your deposit bank account. You must show your bank book and have copies. The affidavit from the embassy is just a statement that you make and the embassy puts a seal on it. It's just simply meaning that yes it is true that you are receiving an income of whatever amount that you are stating.