The secret life of Thai teenage boys

Gecko123

Zipping around on my bicycle, I sometimes come upon a cluster of teenage boys with their motorcycles congregating out in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder what they're doing. Sure, ya baa transactions crosses my mind. We exchange leery looks and cautious smiles, and I'm soon on my way.

In general, I'm not that friendly to late teen boys. I'm always worried that familiarity will breed contempt. I worry about burglaries, so I like to keep them guessing, wondering whether the aloof farang might have a gun permit. smile.png But I wish I could get to know them better.

With that said, I have to say, I'm envious as hell. What must it be like to be a 12th grader or a freshman college student surrounded by these gorgeous co-ed girls? I wonder what pick up lines they use. Do they lie through their teeth, professing eternal love? Privacy seems to be such a precious commodity. I wonder where they rendez-vous with their love interests?

Do they dream of big pay days, mansions, fame, glory, and power? If I could re-live my high school years as a Thai teenage boy, I'd jump at the chance. I think there's something going on here.

Edited by Gecko123

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live near several universities and often see those 'gorgeous co-eds girls' with their young Thai boyfriends ... until I take a close look and notice that their 'boyfriend' is a young female tom because those gorgeous co-eds are totally disenchanted with the shallowness of those young late teen boys of whom you are so envious.

I'm not sure if they are up to mischief. Our house is vacant 10 months a year and the local lads have never caused us any grief.

I just think that they are being boys. Motorbikes, fishing, girls, setting fire to each other; the usual things.

My misses is a 'fresher' at CM Uni, over 200 on her course, mostly 19 year old girls.

They are always doing homework together.

Then there is the 17 year old girl that lives with us, and all her pals that come for sleepovers.

Teen Thai girl overload at my place!

I just hide.

I live near several universities and often see those 'gorgeous co-eds girls' with their young Thai boyfriends ... until I take a close look and notice that their 'boyfriend' is a young female tom because those gorgeous co-eds are totally disenchanted with the shallowness of those young late teen boys of whom you are so envious.

I also live between two Uni's but don't think of the young lads. It's the stunning young ladies I often see that make me think.....

I'm married and would never touch but, looking is okay.

I have 18 year old lads in my Thai family and they think the same as I did same age.

They are thinking of young ladies soaking knickers and how to get them off just as I did.

"...because those gorgeous co-eds are totally disenchanted with the shallowness of those young late teen boys of whom you are so envious."

Right. I'm sure teenagers of either sex are all about hooking up with intellectually stimulating companions ... like elderly,skint farang who ride about on bicycles scoping out groups of teenage boys or those who have day dreams about what gorgeous co-eds decades younger than them really want in the way of male companionship.

53634494.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

"...because those gorgeous co-eds are totally disenchanted with the shallowness of those young late teen boys of whom you are so envious."

Right. I'm sure teenagers of either sex are all about hooking up with intellectually stimulating companions ... like elderly,skint farang who ride about on bicycles scoping out groups of teenage boys or those who have day dreams about what gorgeous co-eds decades younger than them really want in the way of male companionship.

< snip >

Farang? No -- at least those gorgeous Thai girls who I see almost daily have decided that they are interested in another young Thai girl of a similar persuasion who can keep them happy.

And one wonders who is mainly responsible for raising those " shallow young late teen boys"....mommy or daddy ?

Ah well....keep, like many on here, bashing the, young, thai males...dont need to look at the cause....

Maybe you wonder -- I don't. I am just amazed at how many times I see a gorgeous young Thai girl -- and I mean show-stopper gorgeous -- and then notice that her 'boyfriend' is another gay girl. I'll leave the psycho-sociological underlying causes to others.

Maybe you wonder -- I don't. I am just amazed at how many times I see a gorgeous young Thai girl -- and I mean show-stopper gorgeous -- and then notice that her 'boyfriend' is another gay girl. I'll leave the psycho-sociological underlying causes to others.

Yes, you dont wonder...only judge....shallow...

No --I observe and ask.

No --I observe and ask.

Why ?

No --I observe and ask.

Why ?

If I speak with a gorgeous young co-ed who prefers another girl as her 'boyfriend' and ask her why that is so, and she says that she finds young Thai men her own age to be shallow (roughly translated by me), I don't see why that constitutes a judgment on my part.

like elderly,skint farang who ride about on bicycles scoping out groups of teenage boys or those who have day dreams about what gorgeous co-eds decades younger than them really want in the way of male companionship.

I'm blown away by the negativity of your comments.

I'm old enough to think back wistfully to my youth, but that doesn't make me "elderly."

I tell you I ride a bicycle, you mock me for being poor?

I tell you I unexpectedly bump into a group of teenage boys out in the middle of nowhere, and - what - I'm out cruising the countryside for underage sex partners?

I wonder aloud about what it must be like to be a young Thai male in Thailand, and suddenly I'm a dirty old lecherous man?

I'm afraid your post says more about you than it ever will about me, unkind sir.

Edited by Gecko123

like elderly,skint farang who ride about on bicycles scoping out groups of teenage boys or those who have day dreams about what gorgeous co-eds decades younger than them really want in the way of male companionship.

I'm old enough to think back wistfully to my youth, but that doesn't make me "elderly."

I tell you I unexpectedly bump into a group of teenage boys out in the middle of nowhere, and - what - I'm out cruising the countryside for underage sex partners?

I wonder aloud about what it must be like to be a young Thai male in Thailand, and suddenly I'm a dirty old lecherous man?

I'm afraid your post says more about you than it ever will about me, unkind sir.

Double spacing each sentence does not make the words anymore true or meaningful. I too found the thread a bit on the creepy side.

My handsome young Thai nephew, age 20, got married to a cute 15 year old girl… and I am sure that is very exciting for about 5 minutes at a time - his honeymoon night he spent at his parents' home, getting drunk with his friends while she stayed at her mother's house… I imagine that the kids conversation does not go too deep - they like to drink - they do not ask me for $$ to drink - he seems to be a good kid and works helping his parents with the farming… He now has a baby and seems a good dad, so far.

as to Tomboys - I have met and known many through my years here - w/one exception, I really like them as do young ladies who have had their hearts broken by some irresponsible guy. The Toms can be funny and lively and quite charming - mostly, they are known for 'doing good take care.'

WOW --what an interesting thread.

My Thai Wife just told me two (2) days ago about her Niece - Por - who had gone from

Tha Bo (35km west of Nong Khai) to Chiang Mai to nursing school.

Well ...she flunked out, did not do well with the schooling and grades .... and came back with a Tom Boy.

My Wife: "Por could not find a boy to like her."

Me: "What's the hurry. She's 17 or 18 or something. There's no rush!"

My Wife: "She just wants someone to love her. Thai boy no love her."

Me: "What? So Love Determines What Sex You End Up With? This Is CRAZY!!"

WOW --what an interesting thread.

My Thai Wife just told me two (2) days ago about her Niece - Por - who had gone from

Tha Bo (35km west of Nong Khai) to Chiang Mai to nursing school.

Well ...she flunked out, did not do well with the schooling and grades .... and came back with a Tom Boy.

My Wife: "Por could not find a boy to like her."

Me: "What's the hurry. She's 17 or 18 or something. There's no rush!"

My Wife: "She just wants someone to love her. Thai boy no love her."

Me: "What? So Love Determines What Sex You End Up With? This Is CRAZY!!"

I think the "I cant find a man" thing is probably more a face saving thing. My sister in law is Tom. She's beautiful too. I could understand why they would get tired of unreliable drunken and lazy Thai men, and lets face it....who wouldn't prefer a gorgeous young pretty girl over a hairy ass boy.....But they don't go into a relationship like that because they can't find a man or are tired of men. They are born with that preference, as are many of the young men here

Thank you. Call a spade a spade. The OP you are commenting on, may be either suffering a severe case of constipation, or he has allowed himself to descend into the cellar of misery, negativity and severe cynicism. Regardless, he has little to contribute to a positive analysis of the meaning of it all.

It might come as a surprise, but the show_stopper is probably not gay. Uses her friend as protection from unwanted advances while she focuses on being a tv star.

And I consider it to be a wonderful and amazing thing to see. Good on her. If I were a babe, I would prefer another babe. LOL. Really, who cares? If they are happy, all is good in the universe. Personally, I find Tom couples to be really lovely. And I find some Toms to be ridiculously sexy.

And one wonders who is mainly responsible for raising those " shallow young late teen boys"....mommy or daddy ?

Ah well....keep, like many on here, bashing the, young, thai males...dont need to look at the cause....

I believe parenting is being lost on this generation. Not only here. I see it in the states too. Parents seem so obsessed with their children "liking" them, that they hesitate to instill any discipline. This generation feels really lost. Kids need to know their limits. It benefits them to know their parents care enough to show them those limits. I am very, very afraid about this current generation. I know people have probably been saying that for centuries. But it seems truer now than ever. Technology seems to have ruined the social skills of the youth.

My misses is a 'fresher' at CM Uni, over 200 on her course, mostly 19 year old girls.

They are always doing homework together.

Then there is the 17 year old girl that lives with us, and all her pals that come for sleepovers.

Teen Thai girl overload at my place!

I just hide.

I can imagine, it must be a living nightmare. biggrin.png

I believe parenting is being lost on this generation. Not only here. I see it in the states too. Parents seem so obsessed with their children "liking" them, that they hesitate to instill any discipline. This generation feels really lost. Kids need to know their limits. It benefits them to know their parents care enough to show them those limits. I am very, very afraid about this current generation. I know people have probably been saying that for centuries. But it seems truer now than ever. Technology seems to have ruined the social skills of the youth.

I think you are right in your point about every generation feels the same way. There are good and bad sides to modern society and on balance I think as much as things change they also stay the same. There are plenty of bright, well educated young people coming up in the world, maybe they will learn from the mistakes of past generations.

It might come as a surprise, but the show_stopper is probably not gay. Uses her friend as protection from unwanted advances while she focuses on being a tv star.

I think you should stick to fiction. I know these girls and they are not faking it.

Believe it or not Gecko, the lads don't think their women are stunners.I have asked this question years ago.The like white women or whitish Thai's from the north.I asked,do you mind farangs getting a piece of the action,and they laughed.A Thai man has always beat you to it,go for it.Admittedly,there are a lot more farangs around these day,so a few lads might get narky.

I think you should stick to fiction. I know these girls and they are not faking it.

If you say so.

If you say so.

That's OK -- I know it must be flustering for you to be shut down after posting on a topic multiple times per day for months on end. But cheer up -- not too far off things'll be rosy again.