Cheap Flights - Bkk To London Return

Russ

Does anyone know any good places in BKK to get cheap flights to the UK? I imagine that Khao San is good for a bargin (flight that is). Can anyone recommend a good travel shop/agent?

Cheers.

ive alwayz used tha olavi travel or summit down koh san road.. They will bring the tickets and a swipe machine to yer apartment, all can be booked over the phone.. 026294711

I got some business class tickets with them to the phillipines for the new year, they were advertised on the official website for 65k, I got em for 22k each.. Got upgraded to first class aswell, so it was probably a saving of over 100k :o

peace out

EVA Air has the cheapest direct flight.

Was the £350 for a one way flight? If so, that is not cheap.

I'll be very sceptical if you say that it is for a return flight. 25,000 baht minus 3,000 baht in taxes would make it 22,000 baht for a direct return flight. I don't think so.

Sounds more like the quoted O/W price.

Cheapest will be Biman Bangladesh or Kuwait at around 23000 baht(£330) inclusive of taxes.

EVA direct to LHR will be around 32500 baht(£455) return.

There are many good travel agents, depending on your location and your needs. Where are you located?

Used EVA 18mo ago and it was R/T for 350quid.

I have frequent work in Tokyo these days, so now I fly on firm's expense, normally Nippon or UAL. Last Nov flew from Wash DC via San Fran Via Tokyo to Bangkok for about the same price + tax as well. (bugger of a long trip though 24HRS +)

EVA Air normally has the cheapest from BKK to heathrow. 350 quid last time I used them.

I simply do not agree with this statement. Even if there was a 'special offer' 18 months ago of 22500 baht return, this is not normal.

The normal direct price is around 30,000 baht plus taxes.

EVA Air normally has the cheapest from BKK to heathrow. 350 quid last time I used them.

I simply do not agree with this statement. Even if there was a 'special offer' 18 months ago of 22500 baht return, this is not normal.

na.. its right.. when was Sars and all that???

They were cheap as chips then, a mate of mine flew here for 350 with Thai, direct :o

complete and utter load of log valentinoxxx.. Just been looking at flights (booked in the UK) for my sister and her boyfriend to come over here for 2 weeks...

£325 + tax Direct LHR -> BKK

laters

complete and utter load of log valentinoxxx.. Just been looking at flights (booked in the UK) for my sister and her boyfriend to come over here for 2 weeks...

£325 + tax Direct LHR -> BKK

laters

BTW Smart Frankie

The Bkk bound flight that you speak of, is available at £320.

Bangkok - Economy* : £320

London Heathrow to Bangkok

Ticket Conditions

* Valid when TWO adult passengers travel together

- Valid on TG917 & TG 916 only

- Add only £20 for return flight to Phuket, Krabi, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rei

- Valid for travel between 01 Apr-30Jun 2004

- Minimum stay: Waived

- Maximum stay: One month / return before 10 July 2004

- Fare excludes airport taxes and security charges

Sorry got legless.

What was the end product? BKK to London Return, did we finally get a price?

Perhaps Russ could check the valentinoxxx airways website, theres no special offers on there though coz they dont exist, just one big dream apparently...

It would be stupid to book a special offer that most airlines frequently give, coz there not normal..........

Sorry got legless.

What was the end product? BKK to London Return, did we finally get a price?

No we just found out that MadFrankie writes a lot, though the end result is nada, not a single fare example.

We are waiting MadFrank. A Thai travel agent and a quote of the fare of which you speak. In fact ANY Thai agent that will testify to EVER selling EVA Air return to London for 25000 baht including taxes.

I'll help you begin, with the top EVA representative in Bangkok; http://www.atninter.com/

Some mothers do 'ave 'em