Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

rooster59

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wonder, why these girls want to marry an outsider instead of there countrymen. Such a result of a fling with a Thai idiot. Now she is gone leaving poor, old Mummy-Papa and 3 small dependents (under 10 years of age) without any caretaker. Is there any God???!!!

No, there isn't a god.

Thailand really needs to teach conflict resolution skills, at schools and could even work it into soaps, etc. They are clueless in this skill, RIP lady.

First they need to get rid of the idiotic face thing and learn how to deal with their own emotions. Only then can you expect anyone to be able to interact effectively with others.

What a sad waste of life. This lady might have kids or dependant family members. Absolutely senseless, barbaric behaviour.

Very difficult to figure out why exactly the male population in this country has such a disproportionately high amount of complete nutters in it. I hope the man gets his just desserts down the line somewhere. Very deserving

Just watch Thai TV and you'll get an idea,stuff you would never see in the west.This is a window on how they think.

The guy got immediate mob justice and was kicked to death right in front of the cops, who did nothing to stop it (not that they should have imho).

Lack of respect for the law, mob justice and police who do nothing are precisely what is wrong with Thailand.

Crux of the biscuit. Mew farang friend or Thai, either way he got dumped in his opinion and lost FACE. Nothing else mattered to his broken mind but avenging the life ending slight. No face and he thinks himself a worm or worse and blames her for lowering his station amongst his family and friends. Never mind his family would rather he was not in prison for murder and just moved on, he thinks he is lowered in their eyes. A form or honor killing. No possible prison time or beating by a mob would scare him off, he lost all his face and nothing else mattered.

Kow tow culture is deadly in Thailand on many levels, this is just one of the glaring ones.. Sure jealousy murders happen world wide, as do idiotic honor killings like the brother/father killing daughter/sister just because she talked to a man while walking. Senseless to us.

But it appears to be greater and with much less logic here in Thailand than most other places. And the perpetrators seems to act out their super-aggressive revenge fantasies without compunction, sense of time, place, or consequences. Then going to prison with a sense of satisfaction that they won and are real men again. Madness certainly.

No wonder, why these girls want to marry an outsider instead of there countrymen. Such a result of a fling with a Thai idiot. Now she is gone leaving poor, old Mummy-Papa and 3 small dependents (under 10 years of age) without any caretaker. Is there any God???!!!

NO, there is not!

What a sad waste of life. This lady might have kids or dependant family members. Absolutely senseless, barbaric behaviour.

Very difficult to figure out why exactly the male population in this country has such a disproportionately high amount of complete nutters in it. I hope the man gets his just desserts down the line somewhere. Very deserving

Crazy is not a Thai thing.

It was not a Farang, but an Indian she was now in love with, who also visited her parents few times. She was about to go back leaving her barlife on 12 November 2015. They already had planned to buy a home in her hometown. Couple was about to marry in February 2016. She will always be in heart. RIP Lucky (Wilailak Pidtatasa)!!!

No offense. But your comment about purchasing house means we all know it wasnt 'bout LOVE.

I have found thai people to be incredibly jealous.

R.I.P. young lady.

There is a real sickness in this country that affects many Thai men...it's called insane jealousy.

" it's called insane jealousy. "

here's another one from just yesterday for the same reason

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/868446-video-of-thai-man-brutally-assaulting-wife-sparks-outrage/page-1

So many of the poor little things just can't accept refusal, rejection or the slightest of slights to their ego.

Pitiful. sad.png

So many are just pitiful, cowardly excuses for 'men', that are brimming with emotional distress and anger, whilst considering themselves as the center of the Universe. :(

NO

Thailand really needs to teach conflict resolution skills, at schools and could even work it into soaps, etc. They are clueless in this skill, RIP lady.

First they need to get rid of the idiotic face thing and learn how to deal with their own emotions. Only then can you expect anyone to be able to interact effectively with others.
Suggestions welcome on how to Change centuries of behaviour. Thai males are mollycoddled from birth. They are immature. End of.

There is a severe lack of emotional development. Alot of that is poor parenting. Part of that is due to the percentage of kids that are left with the grandparents for extended periods of time. They are simply glorified babysitters. Little parenting. Others are just not taught to cope with problems. Especially the boys. They are way too coddled. They need to be told "Your sister is far better than you. Smarter and more industrious. You need to prove yourself in the world. Before then, you ain't shit".

The ONLY violence I saw personally was my one day in Pattaya. I've seen the after effects in CM of a farang trying to help a lady during a domestic violence attack, and he got knocked out trying to help.

So how does the violence in Thailand compare with the rest of the world? I'm still guessing below average, but not sure...

65 million people plus tons of tourists.....things are going to happen.

America with 300+ million people......impossible not to have some crazies every day.

My wife says he was 21, she was 33, they had a thing going before but over now (for her). He walked away from his military post and caught her walking with a farang. He confessed he bought a knofe around there and went to work. Happens everywhere in the world unfortunately.

So, she finishes the relationship and her soldier ex-boyfriend leaves his military post, sees her with a foreign man in a red-light district and slits here throat.

No, this does NOT happen everywhere in the world. Think before you type, please.

Archived