Tourist Visa In Penang

I am wanting to go to Penang for a tourist visa this weekend. If I fly in on saturday when is the soonest I can get the visa? I remember seeing before a name and number of a gentleman in Penang who assisted in the Visa process, anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance for your replies.

I am wanting to go to Penang for a tourist visa this weekend. If I fly in on saturday when is the soonest I can get the visa? I remember seeing before a name and number of a gentleman in Penang who assisted in the Visa process, anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi.

I think the consulate is closed on weekends. You might want to fly in Monday. Submit your application before noon and get your visa the following day. I know someone who can assist you. You can PM me for his number.

Many members of Thai Visa use N.J Books Centre (next to the Swiss Hotel):

425 Chulia St

Penang

Tel 604-2616113

e-mail [email protected]

His charges work out less than getting a taxi to and from the consulate - and again the next day to collect your passport

geoffphuket