Thai women go around Siam asking men for sperm donations

rooster59

Thai women go around Siam asking men to masturbate to get YouTube views

thai_women_sperms_civilization.jpg

BANGKOK: As women around the world fight for less objectification and equal representation in male-dominant fields of work, a group of Thai women staged a sexual prank to try and gain some YouTube views.

Obviously, the video by YouTube channel “MEMO” whose hostesses are referred to as “7 MEMO sisters” and walk around Siam Square asking men to masturbate in public for them, did its job in getting attention from the press and Thai internet users this week.

Basically, the girls walk up to random guys and say "Can I have your sperm?" and when they hesitate, the sisters would say things like "We’ll help you" or "You probably see us in nude magazines, and you wouldn't do anything now?"

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/11/07/thai-women-go-around-siam-asking-men-masturbate-get-youtube-views

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-11-07

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BANGKOK: As women around the world fight for less objectification and equal representation in male-dominant fields of work, a group of Thai women staged a sexual prank to try and gain some YouTube views.

I already knew reading further was going to be in vain, turns out I only had to facepalm once.

We men go around making sexist remarks and it's all considered good male fun you all, we all know the comments made so no need to list them.

Now a group of girls goes around making remarks in a similar vein and all these indignant fellow me lads are up in arms and decry the girls.

I wonder if any of you have been involved in or caught up in a ''girls night out'' in your home countries.

Braver men than me have run from the girls when they are on the rampage and on heat !!!

Good luck, and good on yer Thai women fir having the craic.

party_girls.jpg

I wonder if they are included in the unemployment portion of the potential workforce that is being prmoted, groomed and potential sought by those promoting the latest ''invest in Thailand'' campaign.

In todays world these girls may have found a real potential in the new endevors which were/ are successful in raising a hard look and apprasial by donors and

investors alike

Edited by slapout

It's all great fun, until somebody gets it in the eye!

Lighten up guys, a little 'chak-wow' never hurt anyone.

It's putting it where it fits best that causes all the grief down the track.

As the ol' schoolboy one liner goes, "Some people toss-and-turn all night, I just toss."

We men go around making sexist remarks and it's all considered good male fun you all, we all know the comments made so no need to list them.

Now a group of girls goes around making remarks in a similar vein and all these indignant fellow me lads are up in arms and decry the girls.

I wonder if any of you have been involved in or caught up in a ''girls night out'' in your home countries.

Braver men than me have run from the girls when they are on the rampage and on heat !!!

Good luck, and good on yer Thai women fir having the craic.

party_girls.jpg

Just because SOME men act in an atrocious manner towards women does not justify this BS behaviour by these idiots. It's the behaviour that is wrong, the gender is irrelevant.

Mincing screaming Thai girls with no intellect sophistication or anything really of value going for them except their physical attributes.

a perfect situation for sex tourism. what an advertisement! Bring us your sperm !

lol... i seriously doubt there is a shortage of "supply"...

Edited by slipperylobster