High Season Police Parade on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

High Season Police Parade on Pattaya Beach Road

police-41.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Over 800 Police and Police Volunteers attended a High Season Parade on Pattaya Beach on Monday.

Police Lieutenant General Nareat, Inspector-General of the Royal Thai Police, led the parade, which was attended by various Police Divisions based in and around Pattaya City.

The parade is held at this time every year and is designed to prepare officers for the busiest time of the year. This year officers were told of the importance of clearing crime from the area, especially with the introduction of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) which is set to begin on 1st January 2016 after it was initially brought forward 5 years from the original start date of 1st January 2020 and then put back one year from 1st January 2015.

The General told officers of how important the AEC will be to Thailand and projections by the Thai Government estimate the number of Tourists for 2016 will be around 30 Million with an estimated income from the Tourist Sector of 2.33 Trillion Baht for the year.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219013/high-season-police-parade-on-pattaya-beach-road/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-10

" The parade is held at this time every year and is designed to prepare officers for the busiest time of the year."

How dose a parade prey tell, prepare police personal to preform their job?

is there also a parade for turning a blind eye and taking bribes? because at that, the Pattaya BIB

excel beyond a fault.....

This year officers were told of the importance of clearing crime from the area

yes, that is important as it is the fundamental reason of having a police farce in the first place. I am glad they were told about this, because they must have all forgotten about it. Good job, well done and all that jazz.

This year officers were told of the importance of clearing crime from the area

yes, that is important as it is the fundamental reason of having a police farce in the first place. I am glad they were told about this, because they must have all forgotten about it. Good job, well done and all that jazz.

""This year officers were told of the importance of clearing crime from the area""

I'm not sure but I think allot of them missed that day at the Police Academy.

Parades,uniform decorations, bill boards, portraits and other self-aggrandizing tactics do not make a professional organization. I laugh,and at the same time feel sorry, for those that should be served better.

This BS beggars belief.

I see the Walking Street desks with officers with 1 purpose, that is playing with their Smart Phones, oblivious to their surroundings., showing disregard for all around them.

The interest and pride they show is Zero.

Apathy 100%.

I see the same on a daily basis. Command presence and professional bearing is non-existent, except perhaps, during these peacock-like gatherings.

I'm happy they are here. Imagine if Pattaya became a lawless city ? We would have murders and rapes on a daily basis. Now it's "only" on a weekly basis.

Edited by balo