Girls Girls Girls.

NoshowJones

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4'11" to 5'9", 88 lbs to 120 lbs. Great face and body, smart, funny, playful, capable of embracing her femininity (excludes 95% of American, British and Australian women, and 75% of the rest of Europe. And relatively undamaged emotionally from her childhood. That's all.

4'11" to 5'9", 88 lbs to 120 lbs. Great face and body, smart, funny, playful, capable of embracing her femininity (excludes 95% of American, British and Australian women, and 75% of the rest of Europe. And relatively undamaged emotionally from her childhood. That's all.

At least you haven't set the goal posts high @ all. 4'11" to 5'9" (555)

This is almost the perfect woman.

Slim, beautiful, aggressive.

No thank you, had a verbally shoot from the hip TGF that lacked tact that was bad enough, if she can't control herself i don't want to know her.

Imagine when you try to break up with her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4'11" to 5'9", Mrs Possum just makes it then, the rest of your post applies to her also.

I have all my original teeth.

Admittedly, some of them are in a drawer somewhere.

I bet when you were a kid you used to put your old teeth under your pillow

for the tooth fairy, then in the morning when they were still there you put them in your drawer.

Edited by possum1931

I like them smart, slim, hips wider then there shoulders small waist and a bit of boob would make there body look just right but more importantly very good grooming and dress sense, hair length isn't important to me like it long like it short like it anyway if they groom and dress well.

Physically bigger mouth i find attractive and a smile to match, but personality is a must, she can appear to be the submissive type in other words very feminine but i need a girl with a bit of spark some good old get up and go a bit of a can do attitude.

I find very short hair as much of a turn off as a girl who is overweight.

When I say short, I mean looking masculine with her hair not able to cover her ears.

Do you make an exception for Vulcan women?

And as a rock&roll player, what about mama Cass?

What is a vulcan woman? A rock&roll player??????? Are you talking about me here?

I was the bass player and sometimes doubled on keyboards in Country and Western bands.

About Mama Cass, excellent singer, but no looker, and don't ask me about Adele.

You ask what a Vulcan woman is?

I will give you a hint: you mentioned "ears".

And yes, I preferred Michelle too, but Cass was the better singer.

I will give you a hint: you mentioned "ears". Sorry, I still don't know.

Michelle?? I said Adele, the overweight singer, don't know about her singing voice, I do not have enough interest to look in Youtube.

About Michelle: Mama Cass - Mamas & Papas - other female member

About girls & hair & ears & Vulcans: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vulcan+women&ia=images&iax=1

I will give you a hint: you mentioned "ears". Sorry, I still don't know.

Michelle?? I said Adele, the overweight singer, don't know about her singing voice, I do not have enough interest to look in Youtube.

About Michelle: Mama Cass - Mamas & Papas - other female member

About girls & hair & ears & Vulcans: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vulcan+women&ia=images&iax=1

Yes, I remember a bit now, but I honestly could not name one Mamas and Papas song.

I looked at your link, but have not ever watched Star Trek, I have no interest in space shows.

...capable of embracing her femininity (excludes 95% of American, British and Australian women, and 75% of the rest of Europe.

Don't be silly. They may not embrace your idea of femininity, but say they're not feminine is just racist crap.

Total BS. Depends of your version of femininity, or how emasculated you really are. If you are emasculated enough, you will devote your life to defending them, and their ridiculous positions on masculinity, and femininity. That is what they have trained you to do, whether you know it or not. And we are not discussing race here. I am not a racist on any level. Gender maybe. Please get your sociological terminology straight. I used to be a bit of a feminist, and still am on some levels. However, I think 95% of western women have taken things too far, and they are quickly losing my sympathy.

You're demeaning an entire group of women based on their race - and yet you're not a racist, but you are a feminist?

Dude, that's downright hilarious. Get a grip.

When did 'western' get to be a race?

I though it was a society or a culture.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

You're demeaning an entire group of women based on their race - and yet you're not a racist, but you are a feminist?

Dude, that's downright hilarious. Get a grip.

What you do not seem to understand, is that women do not define a race. Black women, Asian women, Arab women, maybe. But not all women. That is a gender. Big difference between race and gender. Now, if you wanted to call me out, you could accuse me of being misogynistic. But not racist. And surely not based on this discussion. I do not think I am. But, I do not take too much shit that is dished out by that gender these days. And western women are so over the top, on so many levels, that this discussion could go on for a full year, and we probably would still not agree on much. So, lets just say I am fairly intolerant of BS. And most women sure know how to dish it out.