Finnish Tourist caught-up in unpaid bill dispute at Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladyboys are too aggressive, ... every day it seems there is another such confrontation in Pattaya. Sometimes the police do a sweep of beach road and round up the ladyboys, who usually get fined 100 baht and set free to continue their antics, ..Welcome to Thailand!

Not just ladyboys.

About 5 years ago I was sat at Wonderful bar, right on the pavement and inside the bar there was a man and a woman sat with their backs to us. Suddenly she just stood up and whacked the man over the head with a beer bottle. He was a big guy, about 18 stone, and just hit the floor like a sack of potatoes, out cold. The staff called an ambulance and closed the bar. One of the girls came over and said we should drink up and leave or the police might want to talk to us. My wife asked what had happened and apparently it was his wife, she wanted to leave and he wouldn't go. We paid up and left before the ambulance or police arrived, guy was still out of it.

I know what happened. The Fin and the ladyboy walked to the bar after some analic fun.

Then a little language misunderstanding when the ladyboy asks the Fin if he buys him another beer. The Fin sais: I'm Finnish and the ladyboy thinks that he won't pay for the beer and get's the heel.

But they later wake up in the same bed anyway. That's how I understood the story. facepalm.gif