Chawaeng Beach

Please can someone recommend accomodation on or near Chawaeng Beach....

Would like TV and air con....anything up to bt1000 per night if possible, been looking on different websites but would rather stay somewhere someone can recommend.

Cheers

Totster :o

I have stayed many times at the Sans Souci on Chaweng, they have different prices. no pool but very nice beach, quiet, few venders.

Tony

0 77 422044

I have also stayed at the Samui New Star on Chaweng Noi,

more secluded beach, they have a pool. Mostly German and Scandinavian patrons, many regulars and long stays.

you can email Miss Boom at

[email protected]

Hi,

I prefer "Samui Yacht Club" , just between Chaweng ( 8 mns motorbike) & Lamai (5 mns) - Quiet , bungalows 35 m2 with terrace , breaksfast buffet - air con, TV, fridge, safety box in the room, pool. Bungalows are not too close to each other, almost private beach ( only 3 hotels ):

Samui Yacht Club

Thai managment, so it's fun .

If you decide to stay on Chaweng , and like to swim, avoid the north part ( no water).

• 2 years later...
Hi,

I prefer "Samui Yacht Club" , just between Chaweng ( 8 mns motorbike) & Lamai (5 mns) - Quiet , bungalows 35 m2 with terrace , breaksfast buffet - air con, TV, fridge, safety box in the room, pool. Bungalows are not too close to each other, almost private beach ( only 3 hotels ):

Samui Yacht Club

If you decide to stay on Chaweng , and like to swim, avoid the north part ( no water).

No Water, bullsh@t!

Hi,

Samui Yacht Club

No Water, bullsh@t!

Two years after the OP. I hope totsters managed to make his reservations by now :o

Hi,

Samui Yacht Club

No Water, bullsh@t!

Two years after the OP. I hope totsters managed to make his reservations by now :D

Actually .. I didn't go in the end.. :o

But thanks all the same for the replies guys ! :D

totster :D