Man gunned-down outside of East Pattaya Village

webfact

Man gunned-down outside of East Pattaya Village

dead-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Wednesday Night Police and rescue workers were called to the front of a village in East Pattaya to deal with the murder of a 30 year old man.

At the scene, outside of the Chockchai Garden Home Village 2 entrance, was the body of Khun Santi. He was lying face-down on the road and appeared to have been shot in his back.

A replica firearm was recovered from the victim who was also found to be carrying 2,000 Baht in cash and almost 100 Thai ID cards, leading Police to believe he may have worked as a money lender.

Witnesses to the shooting described how the victim was driving down the road and was being followed by a man, presumably Thai, described as very dark-skinned and overweight, who shot three times in the direction of Khun Santi.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219078/man-gunned-down-outside-of-east-pattaya-village/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-13

I realize it's stuff like this that makes news, but geez, seems daily occurrence in Pattaya. The guy slitting his GF's throat the other day, ladyboy shoe over the top of the head over a 79thb beer, this one......

Compared to sleazy red light districts in the West Pattaya comes out shiny, I mean seriously, where else in the world would a hit with a shoe make headlines

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I realize it's stuff like this that makes news, but geez, seems daily occurrence in Pattaya. The guy slitting his GF's throat the other day, ladyboy shoe over the top of the head over a 79thb beer, this one......

Compared to sleazy red light districts in the West Pattaya comes out shiny, I mean seriously, where else in the world would a hit with a shoe make headlines

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

USA. Remember George Bush. Not exactly a hit though.

Den