THAI not cancel flights to and from Paris after attacks

rooster59

THAI not cancel flights to and from Paris after attacks

BANGKOK: Thai Airways International has announced that it will not cancel flights to and from Paris for now as the Paris international airport is not closed, Nation TV reported.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/THAI-not-cancel-flights-to-and-from-Paris-after-at-30272927.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-11-14

This is typical Thai thinking make a decision right off the bat, show me the money. Their logic would be that many airlines will most lkely suspend flights so they will put extra bumbs in seats. Would never cross their mind that they would probably be flying near empty planes for awhile.

This is typical Thai thinking make a decision right off the bat, show me the money. Their logic would be that many airlines will most lkely suspend flights so they will put extra bumbs in seats. Would never cross their mind that they would probably be flying near empty planes for awhile.

A Thai bashing comment.

Name all the airlines who have cancelled/delayed/suspended flights to France .

------------------------------------

Grow up.. it is due to money. Canceling a flight would cost the airline money.

Why would the Thais cancel a flight to Paris any mote than British Airways would not fly to Heathrow if someone attacked a target in London.

A person who travels to such a place for business or as a tourist Is presumed to have the intelligence to make logical decisions as to their safety at their destination and should have read the news before they choose to leave or stay in their home country.

Let that person make their 0wn decisions on what they want to do with their life.... they are supposed to be intelligent beings.

So at least French tourists can get get back home, rather than being stranded in countries that reacted with a kneejerk decision.

Foreign travellers will also be stuck in Paris, apart from those wishing to return to South East Asia via Bangkok!!!

French borders are closed to prevent any accomplices from escaping, except for airports where security is robust enough to sift out any suspects.

Still,;you carry on looking for ways to Thai - bash, instead of caring about the victims of the Paris tragedy.

A Thai bashing comment.

Name all the airlines who have cancelled/delayed/suspended flights to France .

Only American Airlines (AITA code AA) are suspend flight waiting for more information from French official.

CDG remain open only border control has been enforce.....

State of Emergency declare on whole french territory...

Edited by than

It's unbelievable that any National Carrier would even consider cancelling Flights in such a situation - tragic and terrible though that situation undoubtedly is.

And to announce it as an apparent "decision" by Senior Management simply - again - displays a total disconnect in the minds of Thai Airways Management and what their responsibilities are - or should be.

Patrick

what the mean by French borders are closed? . there is no borders since years...

you just have to cross the forest or swim .... ask any Mexican, they know what I'm talking about.

Borders are not close, only police control take place in borders

------------------------------------

Grow up.. it is due to money. Canceling a flight would cost the airline money.

Why would the Thais cancel a flight to Paris any mote than British Airways would not fly to Heathrow if someone attacked a target in London.

eerm - poor example - TG flight to Paris is one aircraft per day which can be redirected from Bangkok or parked up.

British Airways has some 160 aircraft using Heathrow per day and they would take up a lot of room....

But agree there is no reason to cancel flights if they are commercially viable.

Right after 9/11 several European airlines cut significant number of routes - maybe at the time they were looking for a good excuse to consolidate, and 9/11 gave them the perfect excuse.

Does Thai airways need an excuse to reduce services and cut routes?

I didn't hear that any airline stop flying to Paris....