Thai student in Paris hid in basement near attack

rooster59

So; he thinks he will be safe 'at home'....where terrorists bomb shrines in the middle of the Capital, political activists kill each other and innocent people on a by-annual basis, the South of his own country is plagued by a Muslim Insurgency and local madmen attack their wives/girlfriend with guns and knives all over the land on an almost daily basis !!

So nothing that is not happening in every other country.

No one is safe anywhere in the world anymore. Except maybe in countries where there are no Muslims, if that's possible of course.

Try Japan !

Funny that. A Thai neighbour asked me why this only happens in falang countries. I reminded him of Erawan, of daily bombings down south and the 2010 massacre. He left pissed off!

Perhaps what he meant was : why do Paris bombings happen only in France ?

Of course that's what he meant - anyone would or should know that

And everyone should have a sense of humor, Artisi, but obviously it's too much to ask, especially on this Forum where just about every attempt at irony is met with abrupt and aggressive replies from the likes of you.

Do you have nothing better to do with your time ? Did I ever p*ss you off sometime in the past to deserve such an arrogant and patronizing tone ? I'm pretty sure I did not (even though I dislike and disagree with most of what you write here), so why the personal vindication ?

Both CNN and BBC here in southern europe had this

story running simultaneously for over two days,

OK it happened, get over it, move on, thank god

(any god, even the crappy ones) the cartoons were

on otherwise i might be looking for a rusty razor.

Japan apparently wont give visa's to muslims

That's a myth. I live in Tokyo. There's a mosque here and quite a few Turks and Iranians.

When I last looked at a table of countries arranged in order of percentage Muslim population of the total population, Japan was quite low down. They seem to make it quite hard for them to make inroads there.

So; he thinks he will be safe 'at home'....where terrorists bomb shrines in the middle of the Capital, political activists kill each other and innocent people on a by-annual basis, the South of his own country is plagued by a Muslim Insurgency and local madmen attack their wives/girlfriend with guns and knives all over the land on an almost daily basis !!

No one is safe anywhere in the world anymore. Except maybe in countries where there are no Muslims, if that's possible of course.

Japan is the only country in the world who never have had any terrorist attack from muslims.

Muslim terrorists can be proud: their share in world terrorist attacks is now close to 100%.

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

Edited by bander

Japan is the only country in the world who never have had any terrorist attack from muslims.

Muslim terrorists can be proud: their share in world terrorist attacks is now close to 100%.

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

If that is true, why are some, although a very small minority, of Thaivisa members always sticking up for them?

Is it because they are Muslims themselves, or married into them?

There can be no other reason to support a faith which is responsible for 100% of the worlds terrorism.

I'm a Muslim female from Malay descent living in South Africa... please... NOT ALL MUSLIMS are in agreement with these terrorists attacks or even condone it. I live in a society where we grew up with Jews and Christians and we are FRIENDS. My best friend is Christian and we have close Jewish family friends. Please don't generalize. These terrorists who kill innocent people are going to Jahannam/ hell because what they are doing has no real bearing on our religion. It's all about MONEY.