2002: Prayuth's license plate becomes sold-out lotto numbers in Isaan

webfact

2002: Prayuth's license plate becomes sold-out lotto numbers in Isaan
By Coconuts Bangkok

prayuth_license_plate.jpg
Photo: Wassana Nanuam

BANGKOK: -- The numbers of PM Prayuth Chan-ocha's license plate, "2002", have become the most sought-after lottery numbers this week by Isaan locals.

After Prayuth visited Ubon Ratchathani province last Thursday in his Toyota Alphard with the license plate "2002", residents took it as a good omen that they could use the lucky numbers to pay off their kids' tuition fees as the new semester has just started.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/11/16/2002-prayuths-license-plate-becomes-sold-out-lotto-numbers-isaan

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-11-16

Same BS whit Yingluck and her van plates numbers, there is no stopping those Thais

from betting even on 2 flies on a can of garbage to see who eat first....

A news article promoted by the military to peeve off a certain family. Sold out, yep Prayut sold out Isaan people alright. Great PR stunt PM. Spin doctors must be working round the clock to rub their noses in it.

Stupid superstitious nonsense but then! I seem to recall several leaders going to shamans and temple to get advice how to proceed next in what they were doing.

It might be supertitious nonsense but that nonsense has seem the people living around me in Loei use my number plate numbers when I bought the new CRV and they keep using them. They have won 12 times in the past 2.5 years. the most won was 200,000, the least won 2000 and no, they never gave me a share. And no, I do not gamble either,so missed out all ways.