Paris terror attacks: Prawit holds meeting of intelligence agencies

webfact

Prawit holds meeting of intelligence agencies
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwat held a meeting of intelligence agencies Monday afternoon in the aftermath of terror attacks in Paris.

Speaking before the meeting, Prawit said he would ask the intelligence agencies to update him on what they have learned so far.

Prawit said he had also instructed the chiefs of the armed forces and police to step security.

The deputy prime minister also asked the public to alert the officials if they detect any irregular or suspicious things.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Prawit-holds-meeting-of-intelligence-agencies-30273036.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-11-16

Surreal: "what they have learned so far"

Step up security - a week after a bomb went off a few hundred metres up the road I was able to walk into Paragon with a large bag. Nobody checked it or even questioned me.

There is an idiot factor in this junta that surpasses any of the regimes I've lived under in this country over the past decade.

Step up security - a week after a bomb went off a few hundred metres up the road I was able to walk into Paragon with a large bag. Nobody checked it or even questioned me.

There is an idiot factor in this junta that surpasses any of the regimes I've lived under in this country over the past decade.

With 1700 generals, what else would one expect?

Are you an Arab or Chinese?

If you are the usual pinky from Europe with shorts, etc why would anyone suspect a bomb in your bag?

Perhaps you should focus on solving the Erawan bombing before your "Intelligence agencies" tell you "what they have learned so far" about Paris bombings...

...and it's not as if you don't have your own regular problem bombings down south that could do with some "intelligence" as well.

Or is that a bit too hard for you DPM Prawit?

Do they have intellegence agencies? Obviously no invitation for the RTP and the military so he must mean the black magician, the fortune teller and Thai nostradamus.

Of course they have intelligence agencies.

They were able to report that they'd learned Paris is in France; the Eiffel Tower is in Paris; and the French flag is colored red, white and blue. Not sure why it's called the "Tricolor" though, but hope to find out soon.

Do they have intellegence agencies? Obviously no invitation for the RTP and the military so he must mean the black magician, the fortune teller and Thai nostradamus.

Of course they have intelligence agencies.

They were able to report that they'd learned Paris is in France; the Eiffel Tower is in Paris; and the French flag is colored red, white and blue. Not sure why it's called the "Tricolor" though, but hope to find out soon.

I thought he described it as blue, white and the unmentionable colour.

Are you an Arab or Chinese?

If you are the usual pinky from Europe with shorts, etc why would anyone suspect a bomb in your bag?

Oh so? I guess I wouldn't employ you to look after the dog house.

"What they have learned so far" - from the international press and media. I somehow suspect the French intelligence and security services are a bit too busy to be briefing the Thais!

All you fast and loose critics of the Prayut regime - calm down.

"Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwat held a meeting of intelligence agencies"

Surely this was a meeting with foreign intelligence agencies who are all actively involved in the Paris attack investigations. Nowhere are the agencies described as Thai agencies. But no doubt the Thai government must send a fact-finding group to Paris for several weeks to gather a better understanding of the attack.

"What they have learned so far" - from the international press and media. I somehow suspect the French intelligence and security services are a bit too busy to be briefing the Thais!

Yes, if we presume they put their ' intelligence ' brief together from what they've heard and read in the international media did they add a cautionary heading that since nothing came from Thai sources it might not be accurate or trustworthy ?

Prawit holds meeting of intelligence agencies

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwat held a meeting of intelligence agencies Monday afternoon in the aftermath of terror attacks in Paris.

Speaking before the meeting, Prawit said he would ask the intelligence agencies to update him on what they have learned so far.

Prawit said he had also instructed the chiefs of the armed forces and police to step security.

The deputy prime minister also asked the public to alert the officials if they detect any irregular or suspicious things.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Prawit-holds-meeting-of-intelligence-agencies-30273036.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-11-16

So not many people showed up for this intelligence meeting then?

Maybe that's why no UFO has ever been spotted over Thailand.

Nothing worth studying really,