• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch cheese tastes like margarine......bah.gif

O..m..g..

What kind of dutch cheese you eat?

Thai Dutch cheese?

For a country that puts salad cream on fries says a lot about taste buds...bah.gif

Me, half a century of trying all sorts of cheese...Dutch stuff has no flavour at all. Margarine.....sad.png

I don't agree with you at all I reckon Dutch cheese is one of the best cheese in the world

including Swiss, Danish and maybe German and Italian

and what is wrong with mayonnaise on your fries the British and Aussies put on vinegar

my Thai family puts salt on any fruit they eat including sweet strawberries

and no I am not Dutch

You must be on drugs WC.... Gouda bah.gif , like shoe leather, Edam like plastic !!

Real Brits don't eat fries, we have proper chips and don't put mayonnaise on them. Each to their own, I fully accept that.

Holy cow...what am I reading here???

I have been wrong my entire life. Stupid me...I have been wearing my shoes, but after reading your post that they taste Gouda I may have to adjust my lifestyle...never thought of my shoes being so delicious :)

Out of curiosity...no sarcasm in this: what do you consider proper chips that fries aren't?

"what do you consider proper chips that fries aren't?"

We have those in America. They're commonly referred to as "steak fries". I like em with garlic and parsley:

http://www.myrecipes.com/m/recipe/garlic-parsley-steak-fries

"The world doesn't end at the USA, either"

No, but most of the foods (and even some drugs, 555) the world loves come from America (North, South, Central), including:

Potatoes, Chiles, chocolate, tomatoes, corn, black beans, red beans, walnuts, pecans, blueberries, maple syrup, sunflowers, cranberries, advocado, peanuts, tobacco, coca (cocaine), vanilla, sweet potatoes, strawberries, cape gooseberries, pineapple, "French" green bean and Quinoa.

555+

Edited by SiSePuede419

• 1 year later...

Hi ! There used to be a Brit (last year), south of Bangkok, somewhere, making good pies, roasts etc. He delivered twice a month to Bkk. I can't find his email address or website anymore. Anyone who knows ? It would be seriously appreciated !