China Visa Agents

This topic has been approached prior but without any real resolution.

I need to get a business visa for China, here in Thailand.

I would much rather pay an agent to jump through all the hoops so can anyone recommend an agency, please?

I've googled, searched, contacted everyone I can find but no joy...

Cheers

I had the same interest, but couldn't find any either. Maybe the clientele - foreigners in BKK wanting business visa to CN - are too few for local agents to bother about.

On the other hand, the new CN visa application centre in the Thanaphum Bulding on New Petchaburi Road is a quite pleasant and seems more efficient than the old one at Rama 9.

I went a weekday late morning and amazingly had my application filed within 15 min!

• Like 1

I had the same interest, but couldn't find any either. Maybe the clientele - foreigners in BKK wanting business visa to CN - are too few for local agents to bother about.

On the other hand, the new CN visa application centre in the Thanaphum Bulding on New Petchaburi Road is a quite pleasant and seems more efficient than the old one at Rama 9.

I went a weekday late morning and amazingly had my application filed within 15 min!

Okay, cheers mate. I might have to suck it up...

If anyone's interested… having just returned from the new Chinese visa application centre in Thanapoom Tower, I can concur with Globalist. They recommend you get there before 10:30 but suggest late morning/early afternoon. Well organised, staff helpful and efficient, no queuing, in and out job done. Easy...

• 4 weeks later...
I need to get a holiday visa.
I have been to the old office, but have no idea where the new office is. I'm living in pattaya now, so even more inconvenient. Is it near any BTS or MRT stations.
Any help with this is much appreciated.

As a previous poster has said, the new office is on the New Petchaburi Road, it's not far from the Petchaburi MRT or even the Makkasan Airport Link.

There's a previous thread about the new centre. Chinese Visas - new application centre and website