Cable TV options in Pattaya

walkingstreet

I have a condo that is being rented out occasionally but never long term. My Juristic Office runs a cable TV network which the office charges 1000 baht per year. However, it has proven to be unreliable and many a time the tenant would complain of a total breakdown as in no picture.

Are there any short term options for cable TV available where I need not have to tie myself to a one year contract?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have a condo that is being rented out occasionally but never long term. My Juristic Office runs a cable TV network which the office charges 1000 baht per year. However, it has proven to be unreliable and many a time the tenant would complain of a total breakdown as in no picture.

Are there any short term options for cable TV available where I need not have to tie myself to a one year contract?

One cable service will be supplied to your building by whoever the building has a contract with. You wont be able to get another cable service on your own.

If your unit has a problem with the picture it will almost certainly be the internal building wiring to your unit that is faulty. You should get the building technician to check/replace it. If the breakdown affects all units in the building then it will be the supplier's problem and your management should get them to fix it or cancel the contract and go with another supplier.

Can change set top box anytime.

One cable service will be supplied to your building by whoever the building has a contract with. You wont be able to get another cable service on your own.

If your unit has a problem with the picture it will almost certainly be the internal building wiring to your unit that is faulty. You should get the building technician to check/replace it. If the breakdown affects all units in the building then it will be the supplier's problem and your management should get them to fix it or cancel the contract and go with another supplier.

Sophon cable is 1800 baht for 6 months. It has alright movies but really average sport like tennis and random rugby league. You basicaly pay for 70 channels but 4 are worth watching.

They play the same movies time and time again for years, they are illegal copies so they might as well plat some new illegal copies lol

VPN allows acces to Netflix as its not available in Thailand.

Netfix- 100's of movies, tv shows etc on the internet, google it

BKK- Bangkok

HDMI cable- you need that to get a clear pic between tv and pc

$8 thats what it costs

Anything else? you know you could have googled them?

Edited by mcfish

VPN allows acces to Netflix as its not available in Thailand.

Netfix- 100's of movies, tv shows etc on the internet, google it

BKK- Bangkok

HDMI cable- you need that to get a clear pic between tv and pc

$8 thats what it costs

Anything else? you know you could have googled them?

What are you using for an ISP? AIS really sucks for bandwidth heavy streaming.

Thats the thing,Netflix uses some sort of compression or something, Im only 10mb with TOT and very Rarely have streaming problems and Netflix just auto reloads and your up and running under 30 seconds . You should do a speed test and see how fast your internet is

http://www.speedtest.net/

I use HOLA vpn its free

Edited by mcfish