Sisaket

MarcoH

• 2 weeks later...

Marco,

Just sent you a postmark, my mate should no of these guys, as us two have big bikes, me a Honda CBR900RRV FIREBLADE, dragstar, and custom built chopper, he will give you more info than i.

Edited by Thaicoon

I'm the guy Thaicoon is talking about :D "KHUNDAN", I live in a small village between Surin and Burirum. I ride all the time and am always looking for anyone else who wants to ride and see Thailand from 2 wheels. :D

I am going on a run in 2 days from now to Uttaradit about 850kms :o from here. Wont do it all in one shot but could and if you want to go then let me know as we are leaving Thursday at 0730 from my village and will only be going to Khon Kaen the first day so easy run. Will be riding for 6 days total. :D

Give me a call at 086 138 2591 or email me at [email protected].

What do you ride?

Where do you stay?

Have 1 guy on a Phantom making this run so we will probably only run around 100 kph, we always travel as fast as the slowest bike. Have a shawdow and others riding also. I ride a Super Four.

My wife has a member of her family that runs a shop from his home his name is O Pantotseema (phonic spelling) he drives a Harley and organises rides in Sisaket. Sorry I can not help you more but we live in the US now. If you want more information IM me and I'll give the name of my sister-in-law and she may be able to give you directions.

Marco

I spoke with an English guy living near Sisaket and he said there are 2 big bike clubs in town.

The members of one with "a lot" of Harleys are using the Sugar Pub as a meeting point.

Sugar pub is located a couple of hundred meters from the Phrompiman Hotel.

From the steps outside the hotel - turn left and cross the railway line.

Sorry have no futher details.

Let me know if you're heading down to Sisaket to check it out. :o

Trond

WOW,,, So many replies in few days,,,

Sorry been away for making money in BKK but thanx a lot all of you and for sure it seems that Closest to Ubon for Bikes i Sisaket (As i heard b4).

Bergen,, i was(Passing through) sisket last night....LOL

Btw we are coming with Family to your place(By car's) after i'm back from Miami maybe, just maybe 28or 29, ill call you later when im back and knew exact date....

And all the Bike lads,, when i got my ride,, illl be every where,, keep in touch..

Marco

I spoke with an English guy living near Sisaket and he said there are 2 big bike clubs in town.

The members of one with "a lot" of Harleys are using the Sugar Pub as a meeting point.

Sugar pub is located a couple of hundred meters from the Phrompiman Hotel.

From the steps outside the hotel - turn left and cross the railway line.

Sorry have no futher details.

Let me know if you're heading down to Sisaket to check it out. :o

Trond

WOW,,, So many replies in few days,,,

Btw we are coming with Family to your place(By car's) after i'm back from Miami maybe, just maybe 28or 29, ill call you later when im back and knew exact date....

Looking forward to seeing you Marco! :D

:o

Trond

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there

Any one know's Sisaket bike group contact details or any big bike shops or any of them on sell in sisaket.

hello marko! just seen your post and have some info about bikers in sisaket. the club name is sisaketriders and are very god friends of mine and the president got a bike workshop in sisaket. yes they hangout at sugar brasil which is a place with live music. it is agreat place the best place in sisaket. the owners name is mr green a i know him for 7 years he is my best friend in thailand. pity that i did not check thaivisa while in thailand becouse on the 23oct we went to a bikerparty in nong khai great party. in th beginning if march there is a biker party in udon thani and the main attraction is a concert with ad carabao. if you want contact with sisaket riders i am happy to help. kalle sweden

Tjena Kalle

I think we can make it on March to Udon,,,

Im 40k out from Ubon towards to Yaso,,, easy to get Sisaket,, so i drop by to look for Mr.Green some day.

Im Driving XV 750 Virago

See you when you are back or latest on March

-Marco-

Hi there

Any one know's Sisaket bike group contact details or any big bike shops or any of them on sell in sisaket.

hello marko! just seen your post and have some info about bikers in sisaket. the club name is sisaketriders and are very god friends of mine and the president got a bike workshop in sisaket. yes they hangout at sugar brasil which is a place with live music. it is agreat place the best place in sisaket. the owners name is mr green a i know him for 7 years he is my best friend in thailand. pity that i did not check thaivisa while in thailand becouse on the 23oct we went to a bikerparty in nong khai great party. in th beginning if march there is a biker party in udon thani and the main attraction is a concert with ad carabao. if you want contact with sisaket riders i am happy to help. kalle sweden